Burnt Cds

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by NcreaseThePeace, Nov 8, 2008.

1. When i go for a j cruise I have to have greattt music it just makes the whole adventure that much better...anyways When I make a Cd I like to have some order to it, it use to be i would just group the same bands together. But now i like to start the cd out with songs that get me pumped and ready to go maybe like 2 or 3 tracks, and then have songs i really enjoy while high, bc when i smoke i dont wanna start the cd out with the first song being one of my faves bc im not high yet, i wanna have a couple songs that are just gettin me ready and in a good mood and while i smoke i start gettin high and it progresses into the songs i realllly diggg. anyone else do this haha?

2. Oh definitely

On my favorite cruise route, I make sure I have a song that lasts long enough to get off the main road...then a song for taking the first hits and then songs for when I'm high

3. holllly shit man..haha thats whatsup.
    i live in a somewhat small town and i do the same thing.
    enough songs to get me from town to my fav. gravel travel routes then songs for when im gettin a head change, and then my favorite songs for when im completely high for me to just really get into and be able to not have to worry about finding another good song. just bein high with one great song after another and gravel roads..