Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burnout?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StayBlazin, May 9, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever had like a bud burnout before? I smoked a shit load of purp yesterday in a bong and some mid grade also in the bong with a couple buds for what seemed like all night. After they left, I got up and couldnt even stand for two seconds because I was so dizzy. I waited and stumbled up to my bed where I passed out, getting dizzier the whole way. Was It the bud or am I crazy?

2. Yeah I have seen one of my friends puke from smoking dank from a bong and thats the first something has ever happened to me.

3. sounds like a salvia trip

4. The dizziness is a drop in blood pressure in your head when you stand up. Marijuana should relax you and lower your blood pressure. My guess is there is some effect there.

5. I dont think It was anything out of the ordinary, I had been smoking all day with almost no food or liquid in my system. Kinda wierd though but I wont stress it too much!

6. Its not nothing crazy. it happens to ppl all the time