Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burnout?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hoppka47, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Hey, Sometimes when the opportunity presents itself I smoke all day long, I used to do this alot when I lived on my own but thats not the case anymore. It's always fun but the nasty 'burnout' or comedown is getting to be hard to avoid. I mean at like 4 o clock feeling like a zombie and smoking more only sends me deeper into the burnout until I fall asleep and wake up the next day feeling like i slept for 42hrs.

I used to smoke J's but got sick of burning through multiple grams in a session. Now its just pipe bowls prolly around every 1-1.5hrs.. Anyway tips on keeping the 'good' high last a long time.

2. Don't get stoned in the morning, just a buzz all day until the night time, then smoke a lot and fall asleep.

3. try using a vaporizer
    i find it doesnt really cause you to fall asleep

4. 1. Wait as long as you can in the day to smoke, later the better
    2. Avoid bong hits in the am, stick to bubblers or pipes or joints
    3. Dont over do it, only smoke one bowl pack for each session and keep your buzz rolling
    4. Find activities to keep yourself occupied to kill time and elongate time between seshs