Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burning with girl - pros/cons

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by finkjor, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Alright so a girl I know and have been talking to for a while is coming over this weekend after a school event. She wants to smoke with me, and it is obvious we are going to hook up. She is staying over at my house because she is friends with my sister, and we are planning on sneaking out of the house once my sister is asleep. The only problem is that I was caught almost a year ago because my parents stayed up when I came home from a concert and smelled it on me. Now they are very cautious and anti- drinking/ smoking, and wait up for me and my siblings whenever we come home late. This will be the first time I have smoked since april. I want to smoke in a secluded part of our backyard, then go into the guest room which is separated from the rest of the house to chill/ hook up with her. So i have a few questions.

1. Will I be reasonably safe smoking a blunt outside in our yard with a doob tube to hide the smell?

2. We will be smoking about 2 grams of really good weed in a blunt. will I have any problems pulling the moves necessary to hook up with her while high? (never smoked with a girl, and long time since ive been high) and what will that experience be like?

3. the doors out of my house beep when opened. If my parents happen to be awake and hear that it could be a problem. is there any simple way to silence these beeps, or get around them? any ideas would be great

2. if u want to hide the smell i dont recommend smoking a blunt. they make u reek and reek when u smoke them. As for the door beeps idk open a window and climb out?

3. for the door beeps just look in the frame of the door where the little switch is that sets it of and put a piece of duct tape over it.

4. a 'doob tube'/sploof will have no effect if you are smoking a blunt. but if they are asleep smell won't be a problem.

you should be fine after one blunt but only you know how you personally react to weed, so can't really tell you on that one.

as for the doors, again you're the only one that knows how they work or how loud the beep is. maybe climb out a window?

happy toking :bongin:

5. Don't know about the door obstacle man but I wouldn't suggest blazin up so close to home. Go for a short walk if you're gonna smoke a blunt, scope out some places. As for hiding the smell, take some cherry halls with you (They'll take the smell right out of your mouth) and maybe grab a small can of body spray if you can. If you can't don't worry too much, weed smoke doesn't cling easily to clothing and if you're outside the smoke will simply rise away from you. If you've got smelly hand-sani take that to. Blunts can make your fingers reek something terrible.

6. 1. You're outside, so having a "doob tube" won't really matter.

2. Differs from person to person, but I know when I'm high I get horny as FUCK and end up having amazing sex with my gf. In other words, you'll be fine. It's not like alcohol where it makes you go limp.

3. Well, you don't really describe what the device is that beeps. Does it use batteries? Take batteries out. Is it plugged in? Unplug it. If not able to do any of those, than how about you put something over it to muffle the sound to where it's barely audible.

have fun. Don't be stupid and have a kid on accident :D

7. [quote name='"finkjor"']Alright so a girl I know and have been talking to for a while is coming over this weekend after a school event. She wants to smoke with me, and it is obvious we are going to hook up. She is staying over at my house because she is friends with my sister, and we are planning on sneaking out of the house once my sister is asleep. The only problem is that I was caught almost a year ago because my parents stayed up when I came home from a concert and smelled it on me. Now they are very cautious and anti- drinking/ smoking, and wait up for me and my siblings whenever we come home late. This will be the first time I have smoked since april. I want to smoke in a secluded part of our backyard, then go into the guest room which is separated from the rest of the house to chill/ hook up with her. So i have a few questions.

1. Will I be reasonably safe smoking a blunt outside in our yard with a doob tube to hide the smell?

2. We will be smoking about 2 grams of really good weed in a blunt. will I have any problems pulling the moves necessary to hook up with her while high? (never smoked with a girl, and long time since ive been high) and what will that experience be like?

3. the doors out of my house beep when opened. If my parents happen to be awake and hear that it could be a problem. is there any simple way to silence these beeps, or get around them? any ideas would be great[/quote]

Ok well I think as long as you're sure that you can do it safely then go for it but be sure to consider the consequences if you get caught.

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1. I love blunts but they smell strongly. I would recommend a bowl or something.

2. I don't know bruh. Do you have swag?

3. I'm assuming this is the standard issue home alarm. Here's a few points.
    - Try to open crack a door that may go unnoticed that gives you access to the back yard. Like a side door. Open it earlier so it won't beep when you leave. Keep in mind some home panels will show a message about a broken sensor (open door) and some won't even arm at all.
    - If you can't leave a door open you can use the panel to silence the beeps. If you can find a manaul or look it up online you can silence the alarm for the night.
    - If you can't do that then you can just cover the speaker (usually in the front panel) with a pillow while she opens the door. It won't be completely silent but it'll do a good amount of muffling.

Good luck.

8. Ok, thanks for the responses. I will definitely borrow my friend's bowl instead of the blunt. For the beeping, I will try to leave the door to the garage open, and the actual carport door is quiet once im in the garage. I don't want to smoke in my back yard, but it is probably the safest because police patrol the neighborhoods at night so I couldn't walk anywhere, and my friends all burn in their cars which I can't do. Another thing- have any of you tried "shotgunning"? Like in Harold and Kumar when she kisses him after taking a hit and passes the smoke? I kinda want to try it haha, but I've never seen someone do it in real life. Thanks

9. love shotgunning! theres different ways of doing it, if you're using a blunt, take it, ash it, and put the lit side in your mouth (careful not to burn your tongue) and then blow INTO the lit part of the blunt while the other person is on the opposite side, sucking in all the smoke. another way, is to just take a pull and then blow the smoke into someones mouth. another way is kissing, which would be ideal for your date. :smoke:

10. Sneaking out of your parents house to smoke weed without your parents knowing. The keywords are "sneaking" and "parents." Are you sure you're old enough to be on these forums, let alone sexualize a lady while under the influence?

11. Hahaha. Here i am about to give this kid the ultimate 'get laid' strategy and this ^ guy comes along. Gave me a good laugh lol/

12. Can you wedge the door open so it wont beep?
    Also girls love to bang while high so that part will come easy. If she wants the d before she is getting the d while baked. No exceptions.

13. I have been in similar situations often my friend. I have found out once your parents are asleep, they're not thinking about their kid sneaking out and smoking weed. They are just like everybody else when they're asleep. Instead of freaking out about every little sound you hear, think of what your parents are doing.

As for the beeping problem, what if she snuck into your room and you guys smoked a few bowls there with a sploof? Make sure to have febreeze or ozium though.

Smoking will not make it harder to "make a move", and infact, it makes it sooooo much easier for me :cool:

14. my only advice is-
    RUN INTO THAT PUSSY LIKE A CRASH DUMMY :ey:

15. for the beeping problem i would try a pillow over the speaker,the speaker for my unit is right above the control panal.if the pillow doesnt work good(test it out before hand) then id say sneak her into your room and lock the door or put a chair up to wedge it and just toke in your room with a window open and a sploof,maybe some febreeze or ozium afterwards.

16. What is this strategy? You gotta let me know if it works haha.
    Im 18, senior in highschool, plenty old enough to get with girls lol

Alright sounds good, I figured out that the beep only sounds if the door is opened all the way, so I just have to open it enough to get through and the beep won't trigger. So I am ditching the blunt and borrowing my friend's bowl, but I was wondering if putting small pieces of the grape flavored blunt wrap in with the bud would give a noticeable grape flavor, because I love grape blunts lol.

17. Remember that your smoking with another person and that other person might not like the extra tobacco as its harsher and thicker smoke.but other than that id say as long as ur alone with this women and ur good friends with her u might just get it!keep us updated !

18. i wouldnt do it, unless you smoke cigs and are used to taking tobacco snaps (ruins the buds flavor imo). just smoke with a grape jolly rancher in your mouth or something haha idk.

19. She's smoking your bud so make sure you get that B-hole too...It's only fair...

20. Blunts reek, smoke a Joint or a couple bowls, Before your parents go to sleep crack the door or put your hand over the speaker that beeps and leave it cracked when you go out so it doesn't beep again when you come back in, use a condom. Have fun, lol.