Hey all, I've noticed a funny smell coming from my S&P TD-100x. At first I wasn't sure where it was coming from, but I suspected it was from my fan. Finally, I pin-pointed a burning electrical smell coming from the white thing in the box you connect the wires to. Anyone else have this issue? I have attached a picture to let you know what I'm talking about. It's the thing that's circled in red. It is wired correctly with white to white and the black to the LOW fan setting. There's no smoke, the wiring is not hot, and the fan is running fine, but I guess this sorta sweet/pungent smell coming from it. Anyone else have this problem? Can someone check their fan to see if they have the same problem? I thought maybe it was because the screw-in wiring exposes a little bit of the wire and causes the smell.