Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

burning sensation when exhaling wax smoke through nose?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by R0ck3tFU3L, Jan 22, 2014.

1. A friend of mine made some wax with a honey bee extractor and i took a large dab of it, i needed more oxygen but instead of taking my mouth off my bong i just exhaled out my nose and kept going and then my nose starting burning. it cleared out my sinuses, kinda like wasabi. idk if that means hes just shitty at making wax and im smoking butane or if its just natural, thats why im here 

2. Butane inhalation isn't that bad for you, especially when a 0.05g dab can only contain so much (and that's a pretty big dab).

Plus you got high and got your sinuses cleared :smoke:

3. I agree with somilehigh don't smoke his wax. I produce for clubs in Bay area and private patients at 10ppm I have never had my nostrils burn after like wasabiSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. it's not so much like i wouldn't care if there was a tiny bit of butane in it, but like it's moreso the fact i thought i bought butane free wax. it's alright i'm just going to pay my guy a little visit  :ey:  

5. [quote name="R0ck3tFU3L" post="19398405" timestamp="1390581646"]it's not so much like i wouldn't care if there was a tiny bit of butane in it, but like it's moreso the fact i thought i bought butane free wax. it's alright i'm just going to pay my guy a little visit :ey: [/quote]Ya visit your guy talk it over with him sometime a small corner doesn't clean right and people need feedback to learn.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app