burning sensation in legs?

Discussion in 'General' started by ohsnumber39, Sep 12, 2004.

1. i was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them. i smoked about three bowls and started to watch tv and all of the sudden it felt like my legs and feet and hands were on fire, but when i touched then they were ice cold.i was just wondering if my weed was either really good or someone put something in it like some pcp or something. :confused: write back if u have any idea what happened.

2. Have you ever heard of Obecalp? They mix it in pot sometimes. Don't worry, it's harmless. It just makes the sack weigh a little more and it causes strange temperature and hunger effects.

3. is it a hallucinogin or something

4. It really depends on who uses it. Obecalp is different for everyone.

5. ok thanks 4 the help

6. Is anybody else getting this? Somebody sig this shit now! I'm rolling over here.

7. how much you want to bet that's called an STD...

8. You probably dont have anything to worry about, you were probably just really stoned.

9. Obecalp = Placebo.

Still laughing.

10. jokes on the dumbass stoned kid huh. take it easy on the new kid ok. unlike everybody else here its obvious i dont know the lingo

11. dont worry bro, hes new too. no lingo, just a weak joke.

12. Nah man, there was no animosity. I'm sorry if you took it that way. I'm just effing with you. That's what I do with everyone. Don't take it personally.

And I'm not that new...