Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burning Plastic Bags Shut

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAmadeus, Jun 1, 2014.

1. I have a dealer who wraps weed in plastic then burns the plastic shut instead of just using bags. Cheaper I guess?

Anyway, is it safe to smoke weed when it's stored like that? As in, will the plastic contaminate the weed when it melts?

2. You're fine

3. Yes it's fine, doesn't effect the weed at all. Just a backup for when you don't have ziploc bags.

4. #4 Necstar, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
    Ive never heard of a dealer using ceranwrap to store weed. It only costs a couple dollars for like 100 zip lock bags. If none of the plastic sticks to the weed like it would if it were burnt, then your probably good.

5. Seems like a lot of work to save a couple of cents

Why doesn't he just get no name brand ziplock bags lol

Omega369

6. A pack of 100 dime backs cost cheaper than plastic wrap.  Seriously I don't get dealers who don't use dime bags.  They are more professional and satisfy the customer better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's probably his signature in the neighborhood.

8. Dime bags are cheaper than the plastic bags and these are professionals…..

9. #9 Bill Dauterive, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Theres nothing professional about a dime bag, now twist your own sandwhich bags are the way to go!

10. the only time i ever get weed that is burned close is if the bag is made out of a walmart bag or a cigarette sulifane wrap... and I don't see how that would effect the weed lol

11. If I don't have a baggy and a friend I want to share with drops by and can't smoke, I borrow his cellophane wrap on his marlboro cigs, throw a bit of bud in it, tightly twist it and pinch it tight, then gently melt the top. Done right, it's fairly safe and can conceal the scent of small buds no problem.

12. I used to do that in HS with the cellophone from gum, your weed is fine as long as there's no plastic melted on the weed.