Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burning out tips?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pot4fun, Jan 5, 2014.

1. For those who dont know, burning out is what happens to you most of the time after your high goes away, or you've smoked too much bud for yourself in one day. the headachey, cloudy state you're left in for a bit or until you fall asleep.

Does anyone have tips to help avoid this/deal with it better? the usual thing you would think to do is smoke more bud haha, but that may make it worse. so usually i just try to stay hydrated and sleep it off.

2. [quote name="Pot4fun" post="19281507" timestamp="1388881102"]For those who dont know, burning out is what happens to you most of the time after your high goes away, or you've smoked too much bud for yourself in one day. the headachey, cloudy state you're left in for a bit or until you fall asleep.Does anyone have tips to help avoid this/deal with it better? the usual thing you would think to do is smoke more bud haha, but that may make it worse. so usually i just try to stay hydrated and sleep it off.[/quote]if u want to make your headache better get a balloon, and fill it all the way up. After that suck in all the co2 and your headache will go away. I do this all the time, but i dont use air(co2)

3. Vaping doesn't give you any of that. Clear headed high, with really no comedown or sleepy effect, for me anyways.

4. [quote name="TengoHambre420" post="19281976" timestamp="1388886711"]Vaping doesn't give you any of that. Clear headed high, with really no comedown or sleepy effect, for me anyways.[/quote]perfectly said

5. this, the comedown is nothing compared to a bong/blunt

if u dont have a vape I suggest excercising regularly and coffee or another natural energy food

6. Try drinking some black tea maybe or just get up and go out! 

7. yea but sometimes its nice to actually smoke

8. #8 Caveit77777, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Large McCafe Caramel Frappe

EDIT: The frappe is amazing. I used to have a 45 minute drive to work so I'd burn one on the way and then have a frappe with it. Weed gets you nice and high but rather than the sluggish after effects the caffeine kicks in and keeps you wired. The trade off though is if you do this when you're already tired then after that caffeine wears off then you're really burnt

9. Exercise, eat healthy, and drink lots of water year round. I used to not take care of myself and whenever i used to smoke i would get all lazy and slogish after. But now that i live a healthy lifestyle... Its all good lolSent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app