Burning Man.

Discussion in 'General' started by ReallyRed, Oct 22, 2009.

1. i hear stories of how it's this great festival of individuality, freedom and expression but i've never been.

i'm interested in knowing what this is about... so, to anyone that cares to answer, is Burning Man really worth going? what do you feel is the best aspect of this festival? is it truly everything that has been said about it?

i would like to go and i would like to save up so that my partner and I can go, but i would like to understand what it is before i commit to it.

so, to those that have gone to Burning Man, i'd be greatly appreciative if you'd share your experiences... help someone that's ignorant to understand.

2. ive never been myself but..

ive seen it on Current TV millions of times, and i would love to go. it looks awesome, and from what i recall hearing money is worth as much as the dirt is takes place on, and everyone just seemed so friendly in the interviews. looks like a SHIT load of fun, and you should try it out no doubt about it.

3. Looks pretty fucking intense. I'd love to try it myself one of these years. I read their page, looks like it can get pretty dangerous if you are well prepared.