Burning incense...

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by chicken, Nov 6, 2010.

1. i burn a lot of incense,, some people have told me house smells like it when i dont got one going,, i guess my curtains and carpet have absorbed the smell....

it matters not to me what smell they are,, i usally go for the big thick ones that burn for a while,,,

i got some cool incense burning statues.....

my ol-lady though she likes burning scented candles.....

how gay is that?:cool:

candles suck,, unless the power goes off,,, playah<----------:)

2. Haha I burn a lot of incense too, doesn't have the chemically smell of most air fresheners and covers up the smell of weed perfectly. But I also like to burn candles at night but more for the light, its a nice, peaceful smoking atmosphere :cool:

3. My favorite:

[​IMG]

I have the soap, too.

:p

4. I randomly find incense in my car and stuff hah. I burn it like it's my job most the time. I really like vanilla, and cherry blossom, as gay as that sounds.

5. I burn a lot of insence in my room, like to the point to where theres this cloud of smoke most of the time, probably isn't god for me lungs :laughing:

I have to go pick up these at the post office monday, as I'm plum out. I've always had a thing for sandalwood myself
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sandalwood-Midnight-Patchouli-Celestial-Satya/dp/B0016D4RQS/ref=sr_1_1?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1289109401&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Set of 6 Incense Nag Champa Sunrise Sandalwood Midnight Patchouli Celestial By Satya: Furniture & Decor[/ame]