Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burning hash resin on InfiniTi nail

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by F1N63R SKI11Z, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Hey all,First off would like to say that I'm a long time smoker, n00b to the dab game. I heat the nail up just to the point where it just starts to become red, but sometimes the resin/leftover errlz start to burn and has set off my fire alarm a few times now while doing this... Is this burning normal? I usually have to light it several times to get it to burn off before I can dab off it w/out it already fuming.Thanks for your inputSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like your not getting the nail hot enough to vape off your entire dab, the leftover hash will smoke when you heat the nail