Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burned while Baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lookin4busstop, Dec 12, 2012.

1. I ate a weed brownie and got hungry, so I started making a frozen pizza. I went to put it in the oven and burned the bejesus out of my arm on the inside wall of the oven. Anyone else ever have a munchie fail?

Attached Files:

2. Heated up a mac n cheese dinner in
    Microwave . It was in one of those plastic tubs. The bottom gave out when i was carrying it and what was basicly
    Molten cheese sauce went all over my feet. It hardened like hot wax

3. Damn that blows dude....na i haven't had that happen lol

But one time i saw a cup of soup flip and fall on someones head from a second story building. That was epic lol

It was all in slow motion and what not. so cool lol

4. That sounds horrific lmfao, imagine because your baked the burn is INTENSE plus its a lasting burn damn :smoke::smoke:

5. I burn myself EVERY TIME I smoke. I'm just dumb as fuck lol

6. I was smoking with a butane lighter when I was younger, and the flame like deflected off the metal piece I was smoking out of and burnt my eyelashes. I felt pretty stupid but I was really young

7. at least you were baked when this happened. getting burned high is a hell of a lot more pleasant than getting burned sober. though, both suck.

8. I was really high with friends in my garage one time lighting off fireworks and my friend lit one and it hit me I had second and third degree burns on my wrist and chest. Not really the same but a burned while high story lol

9. Tragic battle wound! but on topic, I spilled some red kool aid on my bros carpet...completely blew my high, and I cleaned it for like 20 minutes.

10. Did you feel pretty stupid, or slightly stupid? Lol, but thats horrible.

11. Me and 2 buddies hit up McDonalds after we just hotboxed 3 blunts. We went in to order high as fuck my buddy after he pays, picks up his tray turns around bumps into the dude behind him and drops all his food on himself and the ground and his drink w/ no cap on falls on the dudes feet he bumped into. lol his socks got all wet n shit. The dude swoll as fuck was pissed. My buddy apologized. Everything was good.

12. (Attempted) to make Mac and cheese. I forgot about it for about an hour. When I went to check it, it was a big bowl of slime. :( made me sad.

13. every god damn time i smoke i burn my mother fucking thumb or my FUCKKING GIANT NOSE

14. Back when I was i Highschool We used to head out to the footy oval most lunchtimes to get baked, was back in the day when chicks used to cake their hair in Hairspray to set their straight hair like concrete. (you can see where I'm headed with this)
    five or six of us sitting in a circle and a little Asian chicky packs herself a pipe, noo problems, so far haha, said chicky pulls her hair over the side of her face and sorta over her pipe to try and be discreet haha, bends over to toke up her delicious herb and simultaneously light her not so bright head of hair into a large, but relatively short lived fucking ball of fire! <Theres goes the discreet bit, but I digress, Being fairly new to toking
    and having just ripped a decent sized cone myself, I proceeded to laugh like a retarded baked Hyena for what seemed like an eternity.
    I still piss myself picturing her hair exploding into a ball of flame and the horror on her face as it happened over 15 years later, and every time I bump into her I make sure I remind her regardless of who she's with or where we are 'cause I'm nice like that and she seems to think her shit don't stink these days haha.
    I fucking laughed harder the next morning when she bowled up to school with a, I guess you could say 'funky' new hairdo that looked like it was done with a fucken angle grinder and a razorblade on meth. Woulda loved to see the look on her strict parents faces when she came home blazed as fuck with a majorly singed head of hair haha
    I've never been able to subscribe to the theory that Asians are of superior intelligence after seeing her do that..
    On a side note, I don't ever remember meeting another Asian that smokes, in Aus anyway but Ive always wondered about the stats on Asian tokers compared with other parts of the world, and why they dont seem to be into the weed as much.
    I guess being Asian and wrecked off ya tits would make it pretty hard to see lol >.< (no racism intended). /end baked rant