Burned up a $100 bill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Thanks but i can read.

"I assumed it was legit despite the looks"

So what you are saying is you looked at the bud, it looked bad, you still bought it. Now you are upset you bought bad bud. You brought this on yourself lol

2. #22 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    Dude! why are you so fucking argumentative? like seriously your just trying to give me shit...

i smoked a bowl with him once i got there.. got high and was told it was the same shit so i took his word for it and got fucked over. i realize i should feel stupid for that but i really don't need you to ad insult to injury

3. punch him in the fuckin dick or somethin then. if someone did that to my circle of smokers, that dealer would have a bad time

4. shitty ass dealer, his antics are gonna fuck the wrong dude some day.

A looooong time ago a guy ripped me of similarly, I just let it go.

Turned out he and his dirtbag buttbuddy ripped off a hulking tweeker.

Was chillin in front of school with said tweeker, and lo and behold the kid that ripped me off walks by and goes "sup" like nothing happened.

Guy next to me decks him hard in the nose, and beats the living shit outta him..

Collapsed part of his nose into his face, and let him walk away..

Dude STILL didnt learn his lesson, and got his ass kicked AGAIN, haha.

Saw him again a year later, and hes talking shit.

So I simply said "hows your nose?"

5. yea im going to an old friend for herb from now on this guy is no longer going to get my money for weed

6. Did anyone else come in here thinking it was a legit burned bill? No? Just me? #foreveralone.

7. #27 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    im not down down with violence dude, $100 it is what it is, now i know better

8. Flawless logic :rolleyes:

9. Cool story bro you should tell it at a party somtime

10. and to think i was about to compliment your username

11. [quote name='"Chinc"']Cool story bro you should tell it at a party somtime[/quote]

^ This. Roll it up in J's with like. 5 and just sell them five bucks a j at a party. People will be fucked up so even if it's as shitty as you say they will have a placebo high.

12. find something worth 100 dollars in his house and shit on it.

13. Why wouldn't you have stopped at the first bowl of not getting high? You could've of sold the rest and maybe even made a profit. But now you kinda fucked yourself out of 100$ as much as your dealer did

14. cause iretared

15. How are you not getting high? Ive had my fair share of underdeveloped bud but ive still gotten high. Just not the same type of high

16. a quarter ounce in about an hour and nothing more then a subtle buzz

17. Is that going to be the prequel to iRobot?

iRetard, the story of Blu3B3rryKush

[​IMG]

18. i fucking dislike horses bro

19. [quote name='"xpixiex"']
    Is that going to be the prequel to iRobot?

iRetard, the story of Blu3B3rryKush

[/quote]

I'm watching irobot right now :eek:

20. Yeah, this is bad buisness, you gotta jump on this shit when it happens or he'll think your a push over and keep pushing that shit onto you.