Burned tongue

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Oct 20, 2008.

1. I think while I was high I burned the back of my tounge when I inhaled too much and caught an ember. I duno, it hurts today and it has a few little bumps in the back. I might have also eating some really hot corndog durring the munchies. I duno, im a hypocondriac, and I see my doctor like 4 times a month for "ilnessess" I tend to worry about and or make up.

I want to keep myself from thinking its like a virus or cancer or something hahah. Have you guys burned your tounge before?

2. Of course man this happens a lot to people who smoke pipes. It doesnt happen to me anymore though.

3. or mabe u just got really high, and hooked up with someone who has herpes

4. ^^ Very possible... haha..

Yea, I've straight up sucked the burning weed through the hole and into my fucking mouth.. I burned my lip...

But try smoking out of a piece that pulls little particles of glass through with the smoke every time you hit it.. But you can't tell because they're microscopical pieces of glass...
    A week later you look at your tongue and see literally chunks of your tongue missing and incredible pain every time you touch the roof of your mouth with your tongue...

Yea... (This happened cuz I was scraping my bowl with little scissors(how the fuck do you spell this.) and I pushed a little too hard and chipped a piece of glass right on the hole part of the bowl.... yea..