Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burned the Everloving Shit Out of My Foot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LostAndSpaced, May 8, 2012.

1. So, last night, I burned the everloving shit outta the sole of my foot. (BBQing barefoot, stepped on a burning lump of charcoal that somehow escaped the pit... FUCK).

What would be the best way to utilize weed to alleviate the pain? I only really ask this because I don't have anything stronger (legal or otherwise) in my house than the last of my bud stash, and it hurts too fucking bad to get out and walk the 3 blocks to a drugstore to buy something else.

Things I have on hand:

• asprin
    • gauze/bandages
    • neosporin
    • 3 grams of some beasters
    • vaporizer
    • plenty of ice
    • A GIANT FUCKING BLISTER ON MY FOOT

Help?

2. Theirs not really anything you can do to treat a burn, I may be wrong though.

3. thats not good, ive dealt with many severe burns myself from my old job as a cook but your lucky its on your foot and not anywhere else because what you could do is get a big bowl with water and keep your foot soaked in it. from what i hear you shouldnt use ice for burns, it will make it worse (from what i heard) but otherwise my advice would be water and weed all day

4. if you have a tea bag you can put it on your blister over night, it will absorb all the moisture from it but if its a burn it wouldn't have too much moisture to begin with so heres what you do
    1. pop a few of those asprin
    2.put neosporin on wound and cover with gause
    3.get blazzed out of your mind

also see if you have any burn gel somewhere or even alo vera.

5. Well, got it in a cool water bath right now, vaping out and watching Archer. I guess things are ok now.

Probably going to finish off that last half of a decanter of bourbon too.

6. crumble up the aspirin. snort it, vape a bowl and then pop the blister. then proceed to lick all of the fluids that come out

7. pop the blister.

8. Ugh, tastes like saltwater and turpentine.

I GOTTA do something about my diet...

9. haha, dont pop the blister...keep it in cool water..no ice like ^^ said.

oh ya....and get really really baked once your sitting down with your foot in a bowl of water.

10. Don't put it in cold water ice or anything, it will cause your burns to like boil. Soak your foot in tomato sauce its the only thing that works and relieves pain. And don't pot the blisters, just don't aha.

11. You can go ahead and either run your foot under cool (not cold) water, or soak it in cool (again, not cold) water. Do this for about 10-15 minutes. This will cool the burn, reducing inflammation. Do not pop the blister. That would create an open wound, which is not what you want. Don't use Neosporin, at all. Neosporin isn't made for deep injuries or burns. After that, wrap it up in gauze (loosely), and change the gauze regularly. Since there is a blister, that means that it is a 2nd-degree burn, so don't use any off-the-shelf burn creams on it. After that, pop some Aspirin and light up!

12. Sounds like you're all set now, but I probably would have made an edible. Last time I made 2 firecrackers from 2 grams of vaped bud - had me couchlocked and feeling nothing for like 4 or 5 hours.

13. I smoke at this fire pit and we were super stoned and I had flip flops on. SO I put my feet up near the fire and the tops of my flip flops were melted lol Guess I didn't feel it?:smoke:

14. You're burned, get a bag of cold peas.

15. Go to doctor, get pain meds, sleep

16. put honey on that burn.