Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

burned out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shgmltjd, Aug 29, 2009.

1. hey what should i do to get rid of this burned out feeling the next day when i wake up from heavy smoking? is there like something you drink or eat? its killing me this headache.

2. just roll one less blunt

3. or just pack a bowl now. drink a beer or 2

4. I'm sure smoking weed is the only way to get over the hangover, granted I've never had a headache from a night of smoking.

5. Continue smoking for a while. It goes away after a few times smoking, atleast it did for me

6. Smoke better weed. If you smoke GOOD stuff, then you won't feel bad later.

7. ^^^ This!

8. ^^^ That!

9. we smoked OG kush. and we smoked alot. like 4 grams between 2 ppl. used a pipe. it took like i say an hour or less.

10. I dunno man I had some good shit that was like wheelchair weed.

You hit that shit and the rest of your day was FUCKED, basically a mindless zombie...

Pure Indicia I am guessing

11. Caffeine. I use to drink Monsters. But that's a terrible combo for your health so once you get more experienced smoking I'd stop drinking them.