Burn the Priest or Lamb of God?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by IGotTheCottons, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Whaddya think? Did ya like LOG better as BTP? Or would you say they're better as LOG?

Myself? I'm kinda partial to Burn the Priest. IMO I think they're a lot more intense and in your face. I also kinda like the name better!

2. I think LOG is, pretty decent. I havent heard Burn the Priest, Ill have to check em out.

3. It's the same band... Just their older stuff (from like 99). They were pressured to change their name from BTP, and unfortunately, they did :(

4. Oh, I see. Then I might of already heard some of their stuff

5. I like BTP's sound and intensity but LOG's orginality is the deciding factor for me.

6. Some of their songs include:

Bloodletting
    Dimera
    Goatfish
    Lies of Autumn
    Suffering Bastard
    Buckeye
    Duane

And so on...

Yeah, I hear that. I think that they shoulda kept the name though. Fight the power! LOL!

7. After listening to a few burn the priest songs, they have my vote.

8. Yeah much better name BTP was... no doubt...

GreenLatern, don't judge off a few songs! I've made some stupid statements abotu bands when I've heard three songs (not saying you are, just me).

9. Lamb Of God. Just seeing them live blew me a-fucking-way.

10. I have all BTP and LOG media. Amazing stuff. They are bot equally good in my book, just different. Kinda like comparing apples and oranges, or regs and dank. Just different. You can hear in BTP, when they dont havbe Mark.

Listening to Boot Scraper right now infact.

11. Well said. Except for regs vs. dank

Cmon dude you know you want the diggity!!

Regs vs. Mids more like it

Nah White Widow vs. Kush more like it becuase LOG and BTP are both pretty dank

12. I dont like either very much

But like in say all the LoG threads

"Burn The Priest was better"

13. I'd have to say LOG. "Laid To Rest" is one of my favorite songs.

14. Gotta say LoG. Seen 'em twice... The kind of crunch that BTP has isn't my favorite. As the Palaces Burn and Ashes of the Wake are some of the best records I've heard.

15. they are the same band but btp was more hardcore,new american gospel has to be the best album

16. Same band all except for 1 guitarist, Mark "Duane" Morton playes for LOG, BTP...that guys name i don't recall.

17. I'm jealous... I was supposed to see them (back in 2002) with ALOL (when they had their old singer), The End (with their old singer), and The Orion Code... We had to leave as LOG was coming on due to car troubles :(

That show was, by far, the most violent I've ever seen... And that's outta 150+ shows I've been to.