Burn Ride Scenery

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Dr RealGood, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Ok, so I got an email the other day that was full of award-winning photos of roads from around the world. Honestly, I think i could have taken over half of those photos on one of my daily burn rides through the country. SO... I thought why not?

This thread is for pictures of what you see on your burn ride? A funny looking building? A cool bridge? A giant barn painted with a Peace sign? whatever it is, just upload it and share with fellow Slow Drivers from across the world. I'll upload some of mine as soon as I find my camera.

2. #2 Dr RealGood, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    Here are some from that email... The 1st 3rd and last pick are the one's that I see almost every day. well, not exactly but pretty much the same.

Attached Files:

3. damn bro those are sick and i'll certainly be contributing soon the #5 scares me tbh lol, but that one looks photoshop cause it goes into the clouds? idk

4. Those aren't clouds. I'm pretty sure that picture is in a desert somewhere, and the photographer is up on a hill, looking down on the road... I think

5. #5 PuffPuffHOLD, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    ...makes sense now

this pic was suppose to be at night but its to dark to capture it
    IMAG0066.jpg

ill put more soon got to go eat

6. This whole area is my burn ride area- pic from my balcony

[​IMG]

7. ^^^^ Dude, that bug thing in your signature was freakin me out for a sec. hahaha

8. #8 HighMind, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    lol, it has tricked a numerous amount of people, including me

here's a few various burn rides in south georgia and one taken in my backyard in arizona(which is a sick smoke spot come night time), most of my other photos i've taken are in storage

Attached Files:

9. you smoke chillin on that boat? seems so therapeutic

10. This thread has some serious potential. East PA has some great blunt rides too, Ill get some pics up when I take them!

11. sub'd. i'll be sure to take some pics of the roads i burn on later.

12. Oh yeah, definitely. That was one of our fishing trips down the chattahoochee. I can't wait to do it again.

13. i wish you good luck, i'm waiting on my next trip to skie and burn on the black diamond

14. overseas highway. I smoked while driving to the florida keys and it was beautiful

[​IMG]

This road is pretty trippy too. Called atlantic road.

[​IMG]

15. Yeah, that second one was in that email.^^^

16. ^^ That's what I'm talking about Docleary, nice pic.

17. thanks man, i love dirt roads.

well, dirt roads + RWD = friends with messy pants.

18. Oh, I know... I had an 88 Camaro IROC-Z28. With the 5.7 350. I made the Duke's proud.