Burn or deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by FunSizeKaZKaZ, Aug 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hello, my plant is 28 days old today total it's only been in veg for just over a week I gave it a feeding a few hours ago and it is showing signs or stress from it I am wondering if I need to flush or if it is even serious or not. I use 6.5-7.0 ph water just tested my soil pH and ppm and ph was 6.6 and ppm was 150ish I feed it a mix of guano earth worm castings and cal-mag not sure if I'm doing something wrong or made my food to hot or something Plez Halp

Attached Files:

2. Also 300w led and it's about two feet away from the top of my canopy. Also use roots organic soil.

3. After some Google boxin I think it was just a minor calcium deficiency so I gave it some cal mag. The tips aren't burnt so well see how it takes the calcium

4. Well it don't need cal mag plants droop after they been watered

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. After I gave it the calcium about 30 min ago it's already snapping back and getting its green color back. I wasn't worried about it drooping I was worried about the brown dots that randomly showed up on the middle sun leaves. It's all good now tho thanks for the response!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good luck hope she rewards ya

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1