Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Burn one for America

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hundreds, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Lets all light one up or take a big rip to the memory of those who died in the 9/11 attacks. And not just for those who were in the buildings, I feel like nobody talks about the passengers in the plane, just imagine what it would be like to be on that shit. Also cant forget about the people in building 7 and the ones who died in the Pentagon, and that one field in VA. Also the coppers, firefighters, and paramedics.
    Now please dont use this for arguing and conspiracy theories, lets all just save that for tomorrow.
    Stay safe ya'll and never forget.
    :smoke::bongin::hippie::smoking:

2. Even if your in a different country!

3. Nobody died in World Trade Center Building 7, it was evacuated and all firefighters were pulled out before it went down.

4. Oh true? Learn something new everyday

5. Hmm I was planning on smoking weed alot later tonight but this thread inspired me to take a small hit for all the good people in America!

6. I feel worse for the 110,000+ civilians who have died in Iraq. How about I just smoke a bowl for everyone who died because people can't chill and tolerate others.

7. This.

8. smoke 1 for osama luls

[​IMG]

9. I'll burn one 'for America' when it's legal to do so, sir.