Burn notice

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Anybody else watch this show? It's probably my favorite show on tv right now. It's on everythursday at 8 central on USA, it's about this burned spy that lives in Miami and does crazy shit.

It probably has the best story line of a tv show I've ever seen, I'm not sure how long it's been on but the story gets better and better. If ou watch it you need to start at season 1 episode 1.

Anybody watch yesterday's episode? I did and I did not expect vail to get killed, I can't wait for the summer finale next week, at first I thought Rebecca killed Nate but now I have no idea who did it.

2. there is already a several page long thread for Burn Notice.. but yeah its definitely one of my favorite shows. Michael Westen kicks ass.

3. Started season 1 a few days ago... I'm enjoying it so far.

4. Meh, I liked it until he got back with the CIA or whatever. After that I kind of lost interest...

5. It was cool the first few seasons but seems played out now..how many secret guys who are the real bosses of the other guys can there be? Still always watch and love it but they should wrap it up already

6. It could go on forever and I'd still love it.. Idk why some people don't like it anymore but maybe it's just engrained in me since I've been watching for years.

Michael Westen is a badass mf'er. Chuck too.. I always love the plots. Great show lol it's just so badass.