Burn Notice season 6

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Broses, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Fuckin Burn Notice season 6 started today.

im still waiting for the first episode to come online, but holy fuck i cant wait to see the crazy shit they do to get Fiona out of prison.

also i hope they still have a fuckload of explosions with her arrested.

2. Have you seen the preview for the episode?! Shits crazy!

Me and my bro are cleaning the basement and making a big ass fort, when i get back from work catching the 11pm episode and getting burned ourselves!

Anyways, seen all 5 seasons and i have been waiting for a long time for this lol

3. I've re-watched every season multiple times, either drunk or high, sometimes both :p Can't get enough of this show. A little unrealistic at times but still I love how Michael gives tips that could actually come in handy.

Good thread OP, if you didn't post this I would have had no idea!!

4. yes i fucking love the little dialogue Michael has explaining all sorts of crazy shit. like have you seen the videos on the internet, where he explains how to break out of like a Tunisian prison.. shit was hilariously ridiculous.

and who could forget their crazy as shit interrogation techniques?

my favorite is when they locked that one sex slave guy in a shipping container with michael as CIA prisoners so that they could break out and michael could find where the hosue they keep all the girls is.

goddamn now ive gotta go rewatch a few episodes before this comes on tonight

5. ^I think we just found our common ground when it comes to TV shows lol. Yeah I remember that episode, it was good. They do have some crazy techniques but in a way it does make sense. I have always believed that torture never works because they will say anything to make the pain stop. Yeah sometimes they can tell the truth but a lot of times they just make shit up. Especially if they really don't know anything.

6. anybody see the new episode last night?

the fight scene with Fiona was pretty crazy.

7. hell yea man!! that shit was fucking awesome!

8. Fiona kicked that precious looking bitch's ass!

9. This is gonna be a great season. The episodes are always original.

10. I want ansen to die soon though, he's just getting irritating to me!

11. yes i wonder what they have in store for him. i hope Michael kills him, or at the very least the CIA throw him in the worst hole they can find.

12. I watched the first two episodes high as balls the other night, the second one was pretty intense. And i love michaels little break downs too haha

13. i used to watch this show every week for a couple of months. now, i barely ever watch it because the plots are relatively similar

14. fuck yeah new episode tonight.