Burn After Reading

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DutchX8, Mar 2, 2009.

1. I didn't understand this movie at all, and it wasn't that funny either. But there was one really funny part:

SPOILERS

When George Clooney opens the closet to discover Brad Pitt hiding in there, and shoots him. The look on Pitt's face is hilarious, he looks kind of happy for a second, but kind of douchy at the same time.

But does anyone know how he got shot? Pitt saw the gun in the closet, then we see Clooney without any weapon opening the closet, then suddenly he has a gun and he shoots him.

2. When brad is in the closet you see the shoulder holster missing the gun. You then see clooney getting it from the night stanhd or something. When clooney opens the closet dor hes startled & accidentally blows pitts face off.

The flim is a semi spoof of spy films & is just flat out fucking funny.

3. Oh ok that makes sense, I just never saw Clooney picking up the gun. I still laugh whenever I think of Pitt's face right before he gets shot, one of the funniest movie moments i've seen in a while.

4. well I thought it was pretty hilarious, how no one know what they were getting into. I like the scenes with the 2 guys in the government office and how they don't know whats going on either, or Ben dancing all the time. good stuff

5. You people seem to forget, Pitt was in the closet of John Malkovich's character, not Clooney's.

Clooney shot Pitt with his own gun.

6. Lmao, you got to love the part in the car, then he punches the guy in the face and the guy is like "you fucker!" and gets out and the guy is like "i know who you are fuckkkerr!!!!" and he cruises away that is the SHIT!