Burn After Reading

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SMOCATRON, Nov 8, 2014.

1. #1 SMOCATRON, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    I recommend watching this while stoned. It's one of those movies that are shit sober, but good stoned.
    Brad Pitt's character is hilarious.

2. #2 Johnny Blazed, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    this movie is hllarious lol fucking brad pitt and frances mcdormand are insanely stupid but so damn funny top 5 or 6 cohen brothers movie for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JlG7q-ld8M

"you fuuuck" lol

3. I found this to be a fun character study.

4. this movie was hilarious!

bratt pitt was ultra funny.

5. My second favorite Coen Brother movie, behind A Serious Man of course.

6. The movie isn't shit sober. The Coen Brothers are pretty much masters of the dark comedy at this point. Fargo, Intolerable Cruelty, Raising Arizona, The Big Lebowski, etc... These are all films that fall into a similar category.

7. I love the dark vibe of this movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. For some reason I found this movie to be profoundly depressing. I was in a funk for about a week after I watched it.

9. #9 foxforcefive, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    I have to disagree with your "shit sober" assessment. I think it's one of the Coen Brothers' best, certainly one of their most underrated.

10. The Big Lebowski is my favorite Coen brother film; but Burn After Reading is second favorite. BAR is underrated and hilarious.

I love when George Clooney shoots Brad Pitt & he thinks he killed a spook haha.

11. ^right? Lol I was like nooo brad! Why'd your character have to be such an idiot in a group even bigger idiots? (Debatable)

12. i just watched this movie again LOL the end is so fucking great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlA9hmrC8DU

13. That shit is hilarious sober lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum