Burgundy's Manbearpig Forest

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by I'm Ron Burgundy?, Mar 5, 2016.

1. #1 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Hello blades and welcome to my outdoor grow adventure time. I have a journal started for my current bagseed ChemDawg up in Nirvana: https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/burgundys-outdoor-grow.1397505/

It's pretty much a ghost town there and I know some of you cannot access that forum. So this journal will follow the Chem Dawg and the two new seedlings for spring. They are about 2 weeks old now using FFOF soil soaking up direct sunlight from dawn to dusk.

These are all bagseeds from various high quality flowers over the last few years. Some are labeled, most are not. I know for sure there are 4 Blue Dream, 2 Lemon Lavender, 1 Choco Fire, 1 Og Kush and 2 complete mysteries. :smoke:

This is technically my third grow so I am still learning. Feel free to give advice and join me. Never thought I'd be growing...I love it.
    :Love-Plant:
    Pics soon to come.

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Cool, best of luck to ya.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    Thanks @A guy :smoke: Let's hope they all turn out female. 2/2 so far have been female and I have 10+ more.

Here they are as of Feb. 26
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. Subbed , praying for u bro lol

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. Here they are today. It's sunny now but clouds are lurking.
    This one was planted 4 days after the other. It's in a slightly bigger pot too.
    [​IMG]

Aaaaaand here is the older seedling.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  6. Watching.. Should be subbed now..

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  7. Well the older seedling seems to be struggling...looking limp. I noticed when it germinated it was literally sideways in the soil. When i transplanted it I tried to prop it up but I noticed the stem looked brown and inch down or so from the primary leaves.
    The tap root looked good...nice and white and heading straight down...but I feel the upper part of the stem was damaged. I tried to cover it up with soil and hope it repairs itself...but IDK.

The younger seedling looks fantastic so I may end up with only that one for this spring run.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i wouldn't worry too much seedlings do funky shit sometimes but they can bounce back just fine

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well went outside and the older seedling is curled up.
    I said RIP and planted a new one. Be about 2 1/2 weeks behind the other but oh well.
    The other seedling looks swell. :cool:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. #10 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Had to move them under the cover before it started raining. The seedling looks groovy. Keeping the other moist and in the sun.

Going to water the Chemdawg tomorrow and spray some BT, then green cure on Monday.
    [​IMG]

I put her on my plant last night, she either stayed on all night/day or came back...ether way pretty cool.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  11. Hope you dont mind if I pull up a chair, theres bound to be some valuable lessons to be learned here!

• Like Like x 2
  12. This little one is coming along just fine so far.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still waiting on the other to breach soil.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Darn I missed first to sub up :( lol looking good in here Ron! Glad to be along for the ride

:wave:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Saw your link at Gus' place. Hope you don't mind that I hitched a ride to come snoop around.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks fellas, welcome aboard!

• Like Like x 3
  16. I just moved them outside from the garage, looks like it rained a bit last night. This 7am sunrise is throwing me off ha.
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  17. Looking good man! The budding one you can just shake slightly to get extra water off after it rains to make sure they don't mold

:wave:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Thanks @gusenator I had to gently shake the water off last week when that random storm came through.

Thankfully she's not wet today, I've been putting them inside at night until it warms up.

Sure as fuck don't want mold! I need to do round 2 of some green cure today or tomorrow anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Here is a pic I took yesterday of the Chem Dawg soaking up the sun, about 6 weeks in flower now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  20. Hi Ron I am subbed after all those years of me looking at your bodacious buds, In WYST I am happy to see you at this. Bit is addicting isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2