1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Burger or what??

Discussion in 'General' started by Hobbes, Mar 13, 2004.

1. now who wants one of these bad mama jammas?

Attached Files:

2. That's a helluvah burger there.

3. Haha, I love the lighter comparison.

4. You gotta be able to drop yer jaw like they do in the cartoons to eat that one.

5. Hahah, sized it with a lighter.

6. that looks like a mighty fine burger right there :D

reminds me, last night I bought a six dollar burger at hardes.... now they named it the six dollar burger cause at a resturant they usually cost around that, and the whole point is that its supposed to be cheaper, yet a small combo cost close to $8 and last time i checked you usually get fries and salads and shit from a real resturant... so hardes cost more then a nice resturant....

god damn, what pointless information I can expell!

7. Heh the funny thing there is I made that burger you be lookin at right there. Hope you enjoyed it my man. =D

8. Kinda off topic, but has to do with burgers, nonetheless.

Anywho, I was in Nebraska one time, in this small ass town with only one building, called Bobs or something, it was a resturant. But for like two bucks, you get a burger, and no joke, the actual burger is like ten inches in diameter. And its got a little ass bun on top of it. Soooo good. Plus you can get a huge plateful of fries for like two bucks. Everything was mad cheap.

9. ^^^^^i love cheap shit

10. I second that ^

but only if your not buying, otherwise I'd go buy a real real good burger from a real real good resturant

11. ah delishious burger... how i wish for another.. lol

i think ill get one in a few mineuts

Grasscity Deals Near You