burger king

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Dec 27, 2007.

1. they can suck my left nut with there fake ass comercials. of course when you order something and get a burger from a whole other restaurant your gonna fucking be pissed.

burgers arnt even that good.

down with the king

2. In n Out is king. 2 4x4's and fries and im happy.

3. 2 4x4s damn. one and some fries and a shake and im happy

4. I like burger king. I fuckin love the quad stacker meal man! never had In and Out, or Jack In the Box though.

5. In and out is a step above jack in the box

Charles junior six dollar burgers over here are also naaaasty

6. burger king owns. sry you fail =/

7. jack in the crack is alright, the food is cheap and I know a some tweaker that hooks it up with hella free food, only reasons I go there.

8. Have you been to an In and out....or even a mom and pop burger joint, way better than fast food.:hello:

9. Del Taco is repulsive, I don't know how people can even eat there.

10. i want some rodeo cheeseburgers and fiery chicken tendercrisp sandwhich now :(

11. In n Out is bomb.

12. *sigh*

we have none of these other burger joints you guys speak of like in n out or jack in the box

just the regular fast food joints.

we do have chick fil a, which im pretty sure is only on the east coast. i may be wrong

13. fast food sucks....i dont eat it anymore...its just not worth it to me.......

14. The only fast food place that I like. Is Wendy's. The Bacconator is absolutely bomb. Ive yet to try Del Taco. Although Im very tempted, I pass it nearly everyday.

15. WHAT!!

how can you say that about The King???

BK is awesome!! i do disagree with their gay ass commercials, i think it is deff. common knowledge to be pissed if they purposely give u a completely different burger...

but comon... BK is the best.... Best burgers in my opinion and the fries are really good too.. and they have the $1 Spicy chicken sandwich!!! SOOOOOOOO GOOD

16. I'm biased because I worked at the BK lounge and all, but yea I like their food better than some other places :p

17. There's two Chik-Fil-A's in my general area over here in Socal. I've never actually been to one, but one time my friend brought back some of the chicken sandwiches and I had one and it was fucking BOMB. :D

Back on topic: Burger King is pretty good. While SOMETIMES the burgers can turn out pretty damn sloppy, when you hit up a legit BK, shit's DANK!

Fuck...now I'm hungry.

:smoke:

[​IMG]

18. the kind uses weird mustard....

19. We got chick fil a.. Has any of you ever had a whataburger I think thats a Texas thing at least I know it started here.. best thing going triple meat triple cheese what a burger.. never seen a white castle ( except harold and Kumar and the burgers in the frozen section) or ever heard of in and out