Burger King Or Mcdonalds Fries?

Discussion in 'General' started by HuckabeeJellyDickATM, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Michigan?
    </blockquote>

Raised in VA i live in calli

Ill be back in an hour or so
    I'm going to where the pretty flowers grow

2. I went to BK for the first time in months yesterday...and I was seriously surprised by how much their menu has stepped up. So many more/better options now.
    </blockquote>
    That's exactly what happened to me ha. I hadn't been in like years, and then stopped by to find a whole new BK basically.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Pffffft!
    [​IMG]

I LOL'ed when reading natural and wendys in the same sentence, their marketing obviously worked on you ...I hope you really dont believe everything you hear.

"Wendy's adds dextrose, a sugar derived from corn, and sodium acid pyrophosphate, a chemical that prevents the fries from turning brown from two baths in frying oil -- one at the factory and the other at the store. For comparison, Five Guy's fries don't need sodium acid pyrophosphate or dextrose because they're only fried once and aren't frozen."

5. Gotta go with Micky D's. BK makes better burgers though. They don't look flat or gross and the Bourbon Burger was AWESOME.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Burger kings around here just look run down and 100 years old so I tend to stay away from them

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. They're fucking delicious. Did you research sodium acid pyrophosphate? It sounds scary, but isn't gonna kill you.

I guess if I ate 10 cheese burgers a day I should be worried, but I get full around 6.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/549169-is-there-any-danger-in-using-sodium-acid-pyrophosphate-in-food-mixes/

8. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

- Jacob

9. Burger king fries n ranch :yummy:

10. Neither

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thrifty scottsmans fries:)

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. it said I reached my quota for positive votes :laughing: