Burger King Or Mcdonalds Fries?

Discussion in 'General' started by HuckabeeJellyDickATM, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I went to BK for the first time in months yesterday...and I was seriously surprised by how much their menu has stepped up. So many more/better options now.

2. I like mcdonalds better as long as they are fresh.  The problem is they aren't always fresh.  

3. Overall I prefer BK's menu by far tho

4. Don't eat that shitty food make your own.

Op this will never be stickied just fyi

5. Micky fuckin dees!!

6. Burger King fries over McDonald's but rally's fries are amazing probably the best I'm so hungry now xD

7. Neither.
    Baked potatoe at home. 

why the negativity :confused:

9. Well since the Original Question was Burger King or McDonalds Fries? I would definitely say McDonalds. They Kick ass over BK..

Now, if it was any place, and I could go back in time. like oh 25 30 years ago, Carls Jr. or hardees on the east coast. They used to have the Best Fn fries in the world. Kinda the size and shape of McD's Fries but thy were crinkled cut and just pure awesome.

Does anybody else remember these?

10. Defiantly five guys. I didn't think anyone else knew about it

11. #51 Deleted member 646086, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
    All depends on location to. I go to a more quiet mcd's and the fries are so much better and fresh each time, so you have to compare at a 100% fresh level on both ends to get an accurate verdict.

I'd go with Mcdonald's though.

12. McDonalds over Burger king

13. Dude I can't believe nobody has said BOJANGLEs.... If you've never had them you're missing out.. I used to eat them all the time in VA but then I moved to FL and they don't hae BoJangles here :( but they're the shit....

Btw BK sucks..

14. Loovvee Bojangles

Awesome Opossum

15. I'm rockin' wit BK

16. McDonalds best fries to me ever. In N Out be 2nd... best burger goes to In N Out as well out of the chains. best chicken nuggets McDonalds. Worst shakes In N Out (waayyyy too thick can't slurp it ever out of the straw, always gotta eat it like ice cream with a spoon 

17. #58 Royksopp, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013

That's why mother nature gave us hydrochloric acid in our stomach so that it could break down :)

I like both, but prefer McDonalds if I had to pick from the two.

Checkers has the best fries.

18. bk til i decay.

19. checkers is the shit! you're my new friend