Burger King Or Mcdonalds Fries?

Discussion in 'General' started by HuckabeeJellyDickATM, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mcd fries won't mold no matter what you do to them, think about that.  but mcd > bk

2. neither, i dont eat fast food anymore.

3. McD's > BK

4. #24 Mr Unknown, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Mcdonalds.

But I haven't ate at one of those places in months, might be close to a year now.

Popeyes has the best fries hands down.

5. I rarely ever eat fast food anymore, but if I did, McDonalds would be the fries I'd go with....

6. Never heard of Arby's or whatever the fuck that is cos I'm from the UK, but McDonald's all the way! McDonald's are nice and salty (just how I like it), but Burger King's just taste... Well, like nothing I guess. Maybe it's my local area, but they're fucking bland.

7. McDonalds because they are just soaked in grease :smoke:

8. Bks frys over Mccdonalds, 5 guys fries are the best hands down

9. Fast food:
    1. Wendys
    2. McDonalds
    3. Arbys
    4. BK

5 guys has the best fries though...SO GOOD, but so bad....lol.

10. #30 Infinite Experience, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013

Really? I find that BK's fries are crispy and loaded with salt and Mcdonald's are soggy and have hardly any salt at all.

In-N-Out has the best fries and the best secret menu.

11. niether. In-n-out french fries are cut FRESH. You can watch the employees peeling the potatoes in the restaurant window. Crapdonalds and booger king use frozen fries and nuke them things (I think). Anyways, they are not fresh like in-n-out.

12. how many more until this can be pinned and what do the fries at in n out taste like?

13. If I had to between the two and not pick any other fast food chain then it would be mcdonalds.. otherwise I love Arby's curly fries.

They taste so fresh and natural. Plus you can get animal style fries, which is melted cheese, their special spread, and grilled onions. And it is BOMB.

15. If I ever hit up california someone might have to hold me down with some in n out

the shades in your avatar make me think she dont give two fucks and that is awesome to me :metal:

Yeah I am a fan of my avatar for sure! I have had this picture since 8th grade.. that is almost 10 years ago lol.

18. Back in the day, I would have said McDonald's. They've really slacked on their fry game though. Burger kings are good as fuck now lol.

Nothing beats a large McDonald's sweet tea, and fries though.

I'm torn.;)

19. McDonald's are the fucking best. I weigh 108 pounds now so I barely eat xcept when I get te munchies. But when I was 50 pounds heavier I could have like 100000 McDonald's fries mmmmmm I simply love mc

20. Ain't nothin but a faaaaat biiiiiish!

I like in n out but I wish they were thicker. haha thicker... in n out... sex joke. I get it I'm a big child.