Burger king in JAPAN!?!?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SkunkyFunk, Aug 20, 2004.

1. The other day we were smoking out of OJ, my friends new bong, and i had picked up a 3.5g of haze from my supplier. well, we smoked in his car (the driver was sober..even though we hotboxed lolol), and we drove around. decided to go to burger king, and thats when it happened. From all the beeping from the machines, we all began to think that it was really futuristic. There was a jappanese(sp?) family sitting down, and the father was talking to his young son. i began thinking i was in a futuristic tokyo, and that i had stumbled in a jappanese burger king!!!!

Later on, in the car, i told my friend what i had thought, and at the same time, all 3 of them go HOLY CRAP ME TOO...

Hahahahaha, and they say reefer is so bad =)

P.S.: later on we got lost in this neighborhood, and we drove for about 30 mins before we figured out where we were. not fun getting lost and being high; but by that time i was too far gone to care =P

2. by the way, has anyones heart ever stopped, or has anyone ever had a heart attack, or even hypoxia from holding a hit too long?

3. ^^^^I think before any of that happens, you pass out

4. lol yeah.

but peoples hearts stop all the time and we dont even know, or they beat abnormally. its called a heart pulpitation. and weed does make your heart beat alot faster, that is like... the only bad health problem that it can cause.... is heart disease or a heart attack.

5. running makes your heart beat faster...does that cause heart disease?

6. i didn't read the thread but yeah.. burger kings exist in japan and just about every other country.

7. China holds the worlds largest mcdonalds... so hey, it could happen :X

And Japanese people can have it their way with a burger king too!