Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bunnyrabbitz pickups update frequently *(lots of pics, pickups, videos, and more)*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bunnyrabbitz, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Half ounce of Green Kush 210.

image-4212659784.png

Small bowl of shake and kief... really high.

2. by 210 do you meen that it cost you 210?

I get halfs for 150

3. Yes. Also, I would say for your area that sounds about right. My areas much more expensive though. :(

4. i get an oz for $150 in washington... haha. I love the evergreen state. I think that was a one time deal... ounces usually run my friend out there like 180-230 bucks... amazing deals all the time... i pay 140-160/half and 280-300/oz these days here in Montana... cant afford either of those so i just resort to 45-50/eighths. :eek:

5. That's what a thug would smoke :smoking::yay:

6. 210 a half!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I just picked up a half of white widow for 80

7. I pay the same amount no worries brother , sometimes less depending on who it's from

8. IMG_0312.jpg

DANK as fuck G13. Potent sweet smell. A pinner between 2 people had us blown.

IMG_0313.jpg

9. IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

Half ounce of pretty much the dankest bud I have ever had.

G13 Haze. Half ounce. Price 210.

I got my dealers supplier. And I got another dealer who sells small amount while I'm out.:smoke:

DANK AS FUCK.

10. You blades really need to check the above bud. Burned soooooooooooo fucking slow.. a less then .5 J burned for 15 minutes. And the high lasted 3 hours.

I'm amazed with this chron.

11. Just how much weed do you put in your joints?

12. I use to put like a gram.

This bud though, got me good off a small bit of bud. :smoke:

13. NEW PICKUP

It's a blend of AK-47 and another strain that my supplier said but I was fucked up last night beyond comprehension.

Anyway, it smells very earthy, almost like flowers. Light green.

I would assume outdoor by the way it seems.

Here are the pictures of the marijuana.

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

14. I roll with Rizla's, you need to practice a bit more but beautiful herb on this thread :hello:

15. #159 512blazin, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    yeah man like i don't mean to be a hater but those joints are a waste of good bud

Attached Files:

16. Do you mean quantity wise? Because they burn amazingly. Just had a J myself. Burned a tiny bit under ten minutes. went out like twice and because I stopped smoking it to change the song on my computer 10 feet away. I'm extremely baked. :smoke:

Fucking lil wayne sounds good.... that high. :D