Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bunnyrabbitz pickups update frequently *(lots of pics, pickups, videos, and more)*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bunnyrabbitz, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #121 PeacefulStoner, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    I always though that those joint rollers were worthless to buy, sounds like i'm gonna have to invest in one though :smoke:

And that hash did look really nasty, but hopefully it got you stoned :bong:

2. The joint rollers are pretty cool. I've had a couple. Used to use them all the time before I got better at rolling.

OP the joints aren't bad, but a little on the thin side. I like to roll fatter so I'm not getting as much paper per hit. I feel sort of bad that your pick up thread turned into a bag on your joints thread. I've seen way worse rolling.

3. I really dont understand???

It was potent as shit. One hit got me ripped for a good while. Longer then a joint.
    And it tasted and smelled STRAIGHT dank. Thinking going to make more.
    :confused:

4. IMG_0280.jpg

Rolling a bit fatter. Didn't take a picture of the blunt this morning.

5. #125 Doobious Joe, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    the best way to learn to roll a joint by hand is to buy an ounce of swag and roll the whole thing up in one big rolling session. By the time you finish you will not be able to tell the difference between your hand rolled joints and a machine rolled one...

I personally use a roller for two reasons...

1. They tend to come out perfectly even and perfectly shaped like a cig.
    2. You can roll different sized joints using the roller, when by hand you are limited to the size of your hand and your overall dexterity.

Machines care like 5.00 dollars try a raw one if possible

Oh and if you want to know if you rolled your joint to the proper tightness...

2 rules of thumb.

1. If you can pull air through it but not a whole breathe then its prolly pretty tight.
    2. It should not burn longer than a minute without being hit...in other words, it should flame out within a minute of your last hit.

6. My joints are as tight as a ciggarete and burn perfect.
    No need to give methods guys as you can see they are fine J's.
    Can we discuss other parts of my pickups?

7. Decent buds, definitely potent.

Not picture worthy Imho

8. It's a pickup thread lol. Have you seen some of the mids I've seen on here?

9. Yeah :smoke:

10. I actually kinda wish I could get low quality. Could make some nice hash, edibles, blunts.... for like half of what it costs with dankish.

Anyway check out the bombardment of posts im about to post.

:smoke:

11. Rolled up a L.

IMG_0303.jpg

12. Nice pick ups.

13. IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

Last of the bud from the half. :smoke: