bUNGAjACK's Grow 09

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BungaJack, Apr 14, 2009.

1. What up fellow GC growers? Not a whole lot here. Just thought i would share w/ u all my 2nd grow. This is yet another bag seed grow. I think one more year of this and i will have it down where i will feel comfortable buying seeds. I started to germ. the first set on 3/23 (The ones in the red/brown pots and milk jug). If u were wondering about the milk jug and the 2 plants i ended up puttin 2 seeds in one grow cube. Figuer why break them up. Hopefully it wont come back and bite me in the ass by one of them a male an the other female.:(

Then the second set were started on 3/30 (the ones in the grow cubes). I did that so i wouldnt get jammed w/ a huge harvest. I mean a large harvest is what im hoping for i have 15 seedlings all sprouted and growing. But i hope a week will make a lil difference. I plan on taking these outside in May since the weather here in IL kinda is shitty at the moment. Here they are:

Attached Files:

2. It was a nice day out so i let the ladies sit out in the real sun. Didnt put the grow cubes out since they are still a lil flimmsy at the base.

3. Lookin' good bro :smoking:

4. Thanks dude...me and the pops got done earlier 2day cleanin up a few spots to plant these all. Cant wait to see what they produce over the summer.

5. why did u plant two seeds in the same pot??? u need an awfully large pot plus the risk of the roots getting tangles