Bunch of fucking Hypocrites

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RVD420RVD, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Let me start by saying what happened in Boston is tragic. And my heart truly goes out to all affected. But US drones do this on the regular to other countries killing many innocent lives including children. And yet people label other countries citizens as "terrorists". It's a fucking joke.

2. every side of the war is a terrorist to the other side....

thats part of war, terrorize the other country into giving up.... thats the fucking joke right there

3. People don't care about bombings in the middle east because they don't think it affects them on the other side of the world, it's simply pure ignorance

4. I gives no fucks either way my good man.

5. Of course it's a big deal when it happens in our soil. Then the media blows it way out of proportion

6. Whole word is fucked.

7. Yeah some of us were talking about this in the conspiracy thread. The same day the bombs happened in boston we killed another 23 citizens and injured over 200 in Iraq.

Death toll in Iraq is almost 3.5 million, Afghanistan is somewhere between 1.1-1.4 million.

It comes down to complete ignorance. People are completely uneducated about our military, they just cheer for their "team" thinking we are the good guys doing only good in the world. When America is the #1 terrorist no question. We have been bombing countries since WW2, over 800 bases in 120 some countries, tell the whole world how to live and the rules of the land, if you don't agree we completely destroy you.

8. so many of us are brainwashed into believing our government serves in our best interest and fights to protect freedom. the truth is, what happens in our country is no different than the atrocities our government and military supports in other areas of the planet. we're all human beings, and hurting someone else, whether it be for sick enjoyment, or for political and economic gain, is ignorance at its finest

my point being that people who are upset over the boston bombing are the same people who fail to recognize that terrorist shit like this happens all the time, and our own country supports/commits it. i feel bad for the victims of the attack, but all over the world horrific shit happens, and we've been brainwashed into this ideology that america is somehow separate from the rest of the planet. fuck yeah, america!