bumtildeath...

Discussion in 'General' started by just blaze, Oct 7, 2005.

1. u ever get them mushrooms man howd it go?

2. haha! yay, i think this is the first thread with my SN as the title
    that was awesome

but no, i didnt get them:(
    lol
    this guy has to talk to this other guy, and its getting annoying that i have to go through all these ppl, but i doubt ill be able to get them this weekend.
    i guess im doing DXM again:rolleyes:

3. lol, good luck bum...speakin of dxm, i got 20 pills lined up for me tonight, gunna be doin the robo walk i guess lol

4. haha, too bad for the robo itches though, lol

yea, i really hope i can get those shrooms
    i really doubt i can get them by tomorrow though, and i wanna do them this weekend

everyone cross your fingers:wave:

5. thats too bad dude. i think i might be sip sippin' on some sizzurp tomorrow night lol.

6. dude bum i forget your name again damn man.... lOL

but you know that thing about god? o wait never mind your athiesst......

hehehe HAHAHAHAHAHAA;) peace dude

7. haha, you dumbass:rolleyes:

8. i know.....but hey i remembed something to make fun of you with just not your name...:)

9. haha, my name is what ppl make fun of me most

ken

yes the damn barbie doll
    lol

10. i thought i was james...or was that magicslippaz name?

11. Kens a straight name though. If people said that to me i'd be like well at least im bangin barbie and all her friends on a daily basis hahaha damn im stoned though

12. man ive gone through people over and over who say they can get mushrooms...they never pull through, u gotta get it right from the seller to get them in most cases, im probably gunna be doin dxm as well this weekend, then goin to statesville penetentary, a haunted house, like haunted haunted, u know the show on fox, prison break? thats where they film it and if u make it to the top floor without freakin out and quiting or like pissin urself u get ur money back

13. shit like that freaks me out bad. i wouldn't even step foot outside the front entrance. lol.

14. yeah i was gunna take mushrooms...but is that the worst idea ever or what i think i might take some tussin, then i wont know whats goin on and ill get my money back, WHOOO MUSHROOMS MONDAY gotta connect that grows em..dirt cheap :hello:

15. why would anybody buy mushrooms?
    just go find a feild with cows and go near a group of trees
    of course, you should do it after it rains
    but i think everyone knows that already......maybe not if your tryin to buy shrooms....

16. jahsh...u...are...an idiot! want a trip to the emergency room? psilocybin mushrooms arent indigenous in most areas..not in illinois at least...just poisonous

17. yeah shrooms and haunted prison have bad idea written all over it lol. i wish i had a shroom connect like that.

18. thats why you check the bruises to see

19. i would cry and scream and run in that place if i took them..not only are people hoppin out tryin to chop ur nuts off...they say its seriously haunted..illinois is an alright place come halloween lots of ghost towns and shit

20. jahsh u have no knowledge..at all