Bums, What to give them

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGers, Sep 3, 2008.

1. #41 LegitBaller, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    ahhhh
    back when i was a young and ruthless motherfucker i would be sittin in my caddillac in chicago at a red light, when the bums would see me they would come to my car in hopes for a nice hand out, i use to roll down the window and say "yea yea i got somethin for ya"..and id whip out a penny. 1 penny per bum...the look on their faces was hilarious.
    nowadays i give em the end of my blunt, the shit that i dont wanna hit cause its gonna burn my fingernails...fuck it...the bums can have it.
    but on the real, a bum aint gettin nothing worth anything from me. and i dont care how many legs you got partna.

2. Once i was on this rock in central park toking and this no-shoed bum i semi know(aka see a lot) came up and was hilarious. He basically just said everyword he could think of that had to do with weed. he was just like "pipe chronic bong lighter bake blaze weed mary jane sick shit" etc etc it was hilarious. I gave him a bowl and he cashed that in pretty quickly. He was pretty chill and then he wanted another and i said man i cant do that thisshit costs me and he was like alright dawg i get it and left but i def made his afternoon.

Im also tight with this guy who lives on 52nd street in the E train subway station. I talk to him pretty frequently cuz hes chill. Hes awesome. Anyone who commutes through knows him. Supposedly he was a stock broker before some bitch broke his heart and hes been fucked up ever since. He always says funny things like" The only way to have a good relationshop with a woman is to NOT let her speak." Or he says " Why dont we all move to the jungle cuz everything there is free?" Really high quality guy. He also fucks with tons of chinese tourists by like poking them with his gangsta ass cane. Rlly great always gives me a good laugh. I never give him cash but i payed for a few subway rides for him. Hes uber chill

3. I either give them jack shit(usually because I have jack shit :D), somechange or weed. they really appreciate the weed.(I just give em a bowl enough to either smoke or make a quick 5 bucks) makes me feel better about myself.:cool:

4. id feel sorry for them if everyone treated them like you do. But in reality, some of those fools make it out better than you and I by panhandling

5. I Just give them them the fuck off look bkuz most of them are not homeless, well where i live at I'll be damn if i give them my money that i worked hard for....I'd just askin them if they wana light up a blunt then we both wont give a fuck about our problems lol:smoke:

6. dont do it. You might come up positive for a test homie. keep that blunt between you and the homies

7. i was smokin a spliff one time and this homeless guy asked me if i could spare a smoke, i was only about halfway through with the spliff, but it was some good stuff and was getting me lifted.. i gave the rest of it to the guy and started to walk away when i felt guilty for giving a homeless dude weed when he was going to get the munchies.. so i gave him a couple bucks and advised him to hit up the local Mickey D's posthaste afterwards

8. ^^^ thats a stoner for you... I've tossed worn (not ratty by any means, i dont wear no ratty clothes) to some homeless. old good condition shoes with nice insoles. change, dbl chzburger.

9. I give cash and smokes typically. People say I'm a sucker for giving to the homeless all the time, but I would rather give and them not need it than them needing it and not giving at all. Karma-Look it up.

10. Here's a pretty cool story actually.

When I was in burlington there was this bum, or what I thought was a bum, with a bike and a banjo. He looked pretty bummy, but when he was playing, I threw down a couple smokes and he gave me about the biggest smile I've seen, which lead me to talking to him for a little bit.

Turns out, he rode his bike from FL to ME and this was one of his stops, which I thought was pretty cool, so I bought him a couple slices at this pizza shop right next door. When we were done with that, I lit up a blunt and I see his eyes go huuge. So, were chillin there, smoking a blunt, pretty fucked and I asked him if he would want to come back to my hotel and take a shower and wash some of his clothes, he happily agreed.

He turned out to be pretty cool. I think that filled up my karma jar for a while. :D

11. +Rep, major props and shoulder pat. Thats how life is lived, pay it forward. You sir, Rock :hello:

12. I give people what I can at the time.

Sometimes it may be a bag of chips, sometimes some change, sometimes a few bucks.

I've given plenty of cigs out... the other day I was at a bus stop and a guy came by and asked for a lil bit cause his car ran out of gas and he couldn't walk his baby home in the heat. I gave him 3 bucks (not even a gallon of gas - how sad). After he walked off this guy who was standing there with me asked if I had seen soem ther people just give him money a fwe mins before... he started telling me that, even though he didn't look it, he was homeless. He held up a plastic bag full of pennies ad said he had found all that on the ground out there and that was his bus fare "home". He apparently has a degree in computyer science and he hacked into Mastercard and made 200 fake credit cards, and got caught. Now, he said he can't get a job anywhere - computer or otherwise. He as telling me how he couldn't bring himself to beg people for stuff. He wouldn't even take the cig I offered him cause he said he had 2 in his bag.

Cool guy.

13. fuck the homeless. thers a reason they on the street in the first place. they get the same oportunities as evry one else, not my problem if they choose to leave it. they shud get of ther lazy ass n get a fuckin J O B. all they do is get pissd, smoke crack and make the place look a mess!
    i spat in a beggers hat the once! ha! thats all the fuckers get of me!!!

14. I have given a homeless guy a j I had leftover and the look on his face was priceless. lol

15. A job

16. i work outside downtown so i see bums LITERALLY 9 days an hour, 6 days a week...

they dont get SHIT from me cept a "whaddup"... its the SAME dudes everyday, but i mean 1/2 of these assholes have CELL PHONES. Our city has a program that delivers food to homeless people, they just drive around looking for bums and give them 2-3 meals. We also have shelters they can go to. I do not feel sorry for someone who BEGS for money instead of wanting to EARN it.

17. One time me and my roommates were all going up to Walmart to buy some food for the week. On the way back, we saw some homeless dude with a sign asking for food. Normally, I don't give anything to bums (because I won't donate anything until I'm financially secure, which probably won't be for a few more years), but my roommates wanted to give him something. We all start going through the backseat, looking for some food to give him. The only thing we found was a watermelon, so we just gave that to him. Watching my roommate give a homeless man a watermelon was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw the reaction from the people in the car behind us, they were pretty much like "WTF?".

18. ^^ Hahahahaha. I would have loved to been in the car behind you guys.

19. Seriously there was this fella whose sign read something like "I won't bullshit you. It's for beer!" I've bought beer, liquor and ciggs for those people regularly. The way I think of it is if my life were that shitty the only thing that would make me happy is booze. Like a few bucks is really going to help this guy "get on his feet". Give the guy a few dollars so he can get wasted, that's what I say.

20. a job

or a punch in the face

either one will do