Bump??

Discussion in 'General' started by CasualChronic, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What does it mean when people say \"bump\" in their threads or in other peoples.??

2. Bump the thread to the top to get responses.

Only worthy for threads that are thead worthy.

3. a line of coke, or any other drug you can snort.
    like a bump on any surface.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Name-Calling is NOT allowed at the city. This is your only warning. -My Fax[/COLOR]

4. G thanx smart ass

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Granted that response wasn\'t very helpful, but there\'s no need to resort to name-calling. -My Fax[/COLOR]

5. O OK thank you...but who would do the bumping? the public? and how?

6. it means they were speeding and needed to slow down.

7. Its like if you got a thread where you got a question say and it ends up on page 4 where nobody will see it, People will type \'bump.\' and it ends up on the top of page 1 so people see it agian and if its thread worthy people will respond.

Or if its jus a thread somebody finds entertaing thats pages back somebody might bump it so other people can get a laugh or some sort of enjoyment from the post that would otherwise disappear pages and pages back.:wave:

8. maybe you should put \"I\'m a\" in front of your response title, he was talking about bumping to the top of the forum. No need to be mean....

9. thanks again. so all u have to do is say bump?

10. yeah, you can type something like \"fuck you\" and it will still do it. People will probably think you are insane, but it gets the job done. Many posts have been resurrected through the \"bump\". I want to resurrect one through the \"fuck you\" technique.

11. Yeah lol, Dont do it all the time people\'ll get pissed.

Most times when i do it, After someone replys after my bump post ill delete my bump post so it jus continues as a normal conversation ya know.:smoke:

12. For sure dude. Look how many replies you got, in part due to my bumping of the thread back up to the top. I thought it was pretty clever.

13. Bring
    Up
    My
    No, I didn\'t make that up, yes, that what it stands for and KSR is dead on with its usage :wave:

14. ima use \'chump\' from now on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.