Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bump on the side of most glass pipes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cutlery, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I would have to say that is probably the last reason why it is there. Some friends and i smoked two bowls out of my glass bowl and the glass around the carb wasnt hot at all. Heck even the carb itself wasnt hot and there is NO glass there.
    But hey, you gave me a new idea, maybe its to show opposites, the carb is a hole in the side, the marble is the opposite of the carb, both are opposites....

2. well im sorry but 2 bowls is not enough to get it hot, step it up and burn at least 4 or 5 in a row then touch the bowl and say to yourself "maybe that one guy was right and i need to stop talking when i dont know shizz."

3. no, actually... the artists who put the bumps on the side are all scientologists... these bumps help raise your thetan levels.... if enough people smoke out of the artists bowls it will bring about the second coming of L. Ron Hubbard and the undeniable uprising of scientology as the first global religion

4. You should really check the date of a thread before posting. This thread is from '09. How did you even find this thread?

5. -edit just realized how old this thread is, why would you bump this?

6. Main reasons IMO
    -Grip like everyone says
    -you can leave it on a table without it tipping over/spilling/rolling off the table
    -you can pack it without holding it and worrying about it spilling

EDIT-FUCK old thread wow -___-

7. Could act as a grip, but I'm guessing most of the time it's just apart of the artwork.

8. I have a ton of those "bumps" on my bowl. I'm pretty sure it's decoration.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA]Billy Madison - Wrong Answer - YouTube[/ame]

10. I am Tom Cruise, and I disagree.

11. #31 MiloHasAGun, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    lol always cracks me up when someone brings back a thread that's like 3+ years old. gotta be stoned or something to find that shit. then everyone else replys to it cuz they are too stoned to realize how old the thread is

idk what exactly the bumps are for but i like em most of the time unless there's like 20 of them

12. So it’s now 2019 just wondering if any of y’all got an answer to OP?