Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bummer =/

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hellavonne, May 6, 2010.

1. #1 Hellavonne, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    hi gc how goes it? well i just had probably one of the most unfortunate moments in a while. i was cleaning a little bong i have *shaped like a gun* and set it on the floor for a second. so i proceed to clean the other one *regular mini bong shape* and i broke the downstem =/ so i get pissed and turn to the side to find out the other bong wasnt far from my foot and i knocked it over and it fell and broke in half(gun one). as of now.. i have no LEGIT pipe. but i may be able to ghetto rig the stem from the one in half.. this really sucks though sorry for the useless post it just sucks now cuz i dont like wasting weed in Jays but still dont have any papers on me atm lol. sad thing is.. i never had any names for these bongs yet. R.I.P. things i used to smoke out of.

anyone ever done this or something similar just having horrible luck? aslo forgot to point i spilled a bowl about 5 mins prior to all this as well...

2. damnnnnn dude... thats almost like the polish plane crash... your whole smoking chain of command got fucked up

[not meant to offend]

3. i broke two bowls and a stem in like a month.