1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Bummer, dealer has left!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Smoking Buddah, Feb 4, 2004.

1. My dealer has moved to Toledo, that like 2 hours away from where i live, so now i have to ask every one who they get from.... i hate doing this because most of the time they wont tell me for security reasons. Oh well, its only like 3 more months untill my California Gold is done growing!!!!!

2. Tough break. It's all good though, you'll find a new dealer to get ya past the next three months. Then its easy street from there buddy.

3. My endless pattern-
    harvest, go dry 3 weeks later, wait 3 months, rinse and repeat. Sucks moving and losing all of your connects.

4. I dont see the problem .... go to your local busstatio nand ask around I bet you any money that ull find somebody

5. That happened to me in like September...I had 2 dealers. One stopped dealing and the other got busted...at like the same time. So it was a bitch grabbin weed for a couple of weeks, but its all good now.

6. dude im goin through the exact same thing right now. and i live close to toledo too man. thats crazy. but my dealer is just bein a dick and not comin around ne more and i cant get ahol dof him. hes a little bitch though cus he always trys to rip me off so im not to worried about finding a new dealr cus i been needing one neways.

7. My most trusted and bestest friend dealer moved to fuckin Virginia. :( :(

I live in fuckin Buttfuck, MN so I have a hard time findin someone new, specially that I can trust.

Grasscity Deals Near You