Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bummer, dealer has left!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smoking Buddah, Feb 4, 2004.

1. My dealer has moved to Toledo, that like 2 hours away from where i live, so now i have to ask every one who they get from.... i hate doing this because most of the time they wont tell me for security reasons. Oh well, its only like 3 more months untill my California Gold is done growing!!!!!

2. Tough break. It's all good though, you'll find a new dealer to get ya past the next three months. Then its easy street from there buddy.

3. My endless pattern-
    harvest, go dry 3 weeks later, wait 3 months, rinse and repeat. Sucks moving and losing all of your connects.

4. I dont see the problem .... go to your local busstatio nand ask around I bet you any money that ull find somebody

5. That happened to me in like September...I had 2 dealers. One stopped dealing and the other got busted...at like the same time. So it was a bitch grabbin weed for a couple of weeks, but its all good now.

6. dude im goin through the exact same thing right now. and i live close to toledo too man. thats crazy. but my dealer is just bein a dick and not comin around ne more and i cant get ahol dof him. hes a little bitch though cus he always trys to rip me off so im not to worried about finding a new dealr cus i been needing one neways.

7. My most trusted and bestest friend dealer moved to fuckin Virginia. :( :(

I live in fuckin Buttfuck, MN so I have a hard time findin someone new, specially that I can trust.