bummed : (

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iloz666, May 11, 2008.

1. so heres the thing. i started smoking pretty consitantly about 2 years ago and loved it. being high was like its suposed to be. i could be open and talk and chill. but now my heart beats fast and i get all freaked out, mostly cuz i feel self conscious. is it the weed or is it me? :confused: i know it has to do with how i handle it now. some one help me out to enjoy my herb in peace again!!!! :smoke:

2. try taking a t-break

3. It's you. It's called paranoia & it is easily enhance by weed. I used to become very self-conscious while high, always having thoughts like "they think i'm a loser" or "they know i'm high" & it would really depress me. I ended up just working through it by building my self-confidence, both while I'm high & while I'm not high. Try doing new things while your high & I'd advise that you try & step out of your comfort zone more often; the longer you stay within your bubble the harder it is to live on the outside.

Oz.

4. hey i have the same problem right now. it really sucks huh? i am just trying to branch out more and overcome being shy. its also been ruining my high lately

5. Get some different weed and see how that works for you. I've noticed if I smoke a certain type for awhile and then switch it has a different effect on me.

6. Sounds to me like it's all in your head. Sit back by yourself and smoke a bowl or two. Do it a couple times to see how relaxing marijuana can be. Once you feel comfortable, try it around friends again - but make sure they're all friends, not just everyday people. Do this all while changing the things you're self-conscious about and once you're done, you should have no problem smoking around anyone and everyone. (Except cops!)

7. I don't get freaked out or anything, but my heart beats crazy fast sometimes.

It will proboly explode soon

8. Yeah probably