Bummed

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Hey City,

This week was going great- I've been feeling good (had a light cold last week, just the sniffely/stuffy head feeling) getting a lot done at work, almost ready for the holiday off.

Well that was until today- I have heard the news that my ex g/f is finally with another guy (it's a big thing atleast to me, we were together for 5yrs). Now I'm not all emo and crying about it- just bummed out, and slightly angry; you know what I mean?

The worst thing was I heard it through someone- she couldn't even tell me. I think it's cause I told her if she ever gets with another guy me and her would have zero chance at ever getting back together.

I just couldn't do that mentally. It's sad I do not think of females as territory . But speaking in terms of relationships once someone has been on that territory and I know about it- it's off limits. (my apologies if any females are offended-not intentional)

So yea- I think in order for me to be happy, I need to say goodbye to this girl- and forget about it completely. It's not like just friends is working out between us, and it's only bumming me out.

2. I hear ya on that one man... I was with this girl off and on for about 5-6 years... When it was permenantly done with, it hurt for a long time. We tried the just friends bit, but it hurt me too much knowing that it was never going to happen between us... Ya gotta let her go man, or it's gonna stick with you for longer than you want it to. It sucks, but it's gotta be done.

Hope ya feel better soon man... It's always a bummer when ya realize it's just not meant to be.