bummed out, contemplating quitting

Discussion in 'General' started by enom, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Ok so for the last week or so i cant get any bud for the life of me. Now dont get me wrong my area isnt dry or anything.. my problem is connects.. ive been out for almost two weeks now and seriously cant get any. My guy is outta town for awhile that i always go thru so for my last sack i went thru a buddy that i usually smoke with.. now heres what pisses me off, i ask him to get me another sack not being picky about chron or mersh really and he says no prob. then i get no call back so i try next day.. same fuckin story for about 5 days straight. he always says no problem i can do that and i know he can. Well here i am fuckin out. so i try goin thru other people and shit and still no luck. so at this point i feel if its going to be like this im really thinkin about quitting finally. im tired of this runaround shit. If he would just say naw man i cant do that i wouldnt have a problem.. its the fucking yes ill do it man sure thing over and over again and him bailin out thats pissing me off.. ahh i dont know just felt like ranting. :confused:

2. ur an addict

3. whoa i wouldnt go that far, i only really smoke at night after work and on the weekends, never before work or anything. i have my priorities im just pissed off that hes giving me the run around and that i cant get any when i know the area isnt dry ya know?

4. ya man, what poppson said....i think you are an addict. not to be taken offensively but i use to be the same.... until i found you cant just go spending all your money on just bud and smoke it every day......you dotn gotta quit just cuz you cant get it. Just start using it only here and there....only whenever you really need it.. like 2-4times a week...i try and keep it at 3 times a week.....and damnnnn does an 8th last long if ur like that...an 8th lasts me about a month now:p And while your trying to find a new hookup, try not and smoke ANY bud at all just so u get your tollerance level down to like zero so you can start off new again and only need small amounts to get you high....try quiting for just a month....more if you want heh....the longer,, the higher you will get when u smoke again, but a month is pretty much all you need.

good luck man.

oh and here's the best way i think to find a new hookup.... just go to an area where u know there are pot heads... (like for example every sunday at this park here there is a 'drum cirlce' and all these hippies come an dtheir allways tokin and shit) all you gotta do is approach someone who u know looks like they smoke herb, and say "hey whats up i need directions", then they will say somethin like " hey man sure where u needa go?" and just say, while pointing up "up". If their smart and smoke herb they will get it, maybe even give them a pointer like "high up" if they dont get what ur saying the first time. If they try and get you to actually say what you need say forget it because hteir most likely a stupid ass big trying to bust you.

peace

5. you know wat, maybe i am... but i normally only buy an 8th and it lasts me about 2-3 weeks.. which is alot less then what i can say for my friends.. hmm i think ima quit temporarily or something until my guy come back into town and ima stop tryin to go thru my buddy to get some, fuck it.. i gotta think bout this lol

6. heh well i guess u could not be addicted....because its not possible to get addicted to weed (only 'mentally' addicted...its just how over time it becomes a habit...so its just mroe of a habbit that needs to be slowed?). but ya if your not smokin every day...and ur bud is lasting u almost a month....u dont got a prob. but like me i had been smokin almmmmost every day for 10 months and only took like two 6 day breaks....got immune..s.topped for 5 days...continued....and now its been about a year and 4 months and damn i REALLY do need to take a long ass break..like a 2 weeker or even a month....my tollerance is at like 90% so it only gets me high for about 30 min then its gone and the high is mellow as shit....i have been fixing the habit though...the past month i have only been toking like 4 times a week...its getting closer to 3:eek: soon it'l be one...the best way to get away from weed troubles and the feeling that u need it is to find something else to do...find some new hobbie....lol i found a new hobbie, 'growing weed'. but it just seems to make me even more ddessperate for some really dank douja.... just doin somethin like snowboarding helps me alot, but sometimes i wish i could smoke as much as i use to because weed makes me better:p:p

peace man

7. damn, then I'm a fuckin crack head addict. I smoke like 3 times a day. I almost consider pot like cigs, I don't get completely blazed, but I get a nice buzz. I wish I didnt smoke as much, but I love it.

8. heh ya man i know what u mean...i use to blaze in the morning... durring lunch at school... then once i got home....and sometimes even at night cuz it would help me sleep.... but when i left to college i haddddd to stop cuz i was just to tired inteh mornings from blazin all day:p i still only get a little buz cause i havnt cut down to the point where my tolorence is to it is gone....fuck, i am starting today hah.

9. yea man i can only blaze at night on weekdays, helps me sleep alot. its just irritating when you got the $$$ and u cant get any. ohwell. u know what i just remembered i have some seeds somewhere, ima try to see whay i can come up with.:)

10. heh ya thats mainly the only reason why i use it now. Severe insomnia i've got here lol....without a sleep helper...im up all night.... before i discovered herbal dankness i was awake for 2-4 days straight sometimes:eek: i like not sleeping...but i like sleeping when i gotta wake up...haha.

and good idea with the seeds, hit me up if you need any help i've got a greenthumb;)