Bummed as fuck

Discussion in 'General' started by SwagCaleb, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Just found out that my best friend, the one that is most alike to me, the one who did crazy shit with me, the one who skated with me all day every day, the one who got high with me all the time, the one who I've been friends with since 4th grade, is moving to Seattle with his family on Monday.

I am pretty much speechless.

2. sorry you are bummed out, but you know nowadays we have facebook and webcams and all kinds of technology to keep in touch. you can iChat from your phones "face to face" if you both got phones equipped to do so :)

3. You should suck his dick one last time he leaves.

4. [quote name='"MrsBrown"']
    sorry you are bummed out, but you know nowadays we have facebook and webcams and all kinds of technology to keep in touch. you can iChat from your phones "face to face" if you both got phones equipped to do so :)[/quote]

I have a Facebook, but I never get on it. My dude had a phone but he broke it.

5. [quote name='"SwagCaleb"']Just found out that my best friend, the one that is most alike to me, the one who did crazy shit with me, the one who skated with me all day every day, the one who got high with me all the time, the one who I've been friends with since 4th grade, is moving to Seattle with his family on Monday.

I am pretty much speechless.[/quote]

It's a part of life. My best friend in high school died our senior year. Then cancer just took one of my extremely close friends a couple months back.

There's so many means of communication it shouldn't matter.

6. Shit man, earthquakes, wars, shipwrecks, and now your old buddy moving to Seattle. Wonder what God's got in store for us next.

7. i'm sorry OP but i lol'd hard as fuck at that

time to make some new freinds? eep ur head up:wave:

8. and the beat goes on , da da dum da dum dum

9. Looks like he'll be getting high with me now... jealous?

10. [quote name='"SwagCaleb"']

I have a Facebook, but I never get on it. My dude had a phone but he broke it.[/quote]

Same thing for me man. But youll get thru it. My closest friend since we were three moved. And our birthdays a 5 days apart. But that's how life is. You'll lose the best things I life and people die then you die.

11. Sucks.. At least get high with the man a few times.

12. Maybe fuck each other one last time before its goodbye.

13. maybe itll teach you that skating all day every day wont be there forever

14. not the end of the world but also not cool

15. Nothing due to the fact that God is just another imaginary person, but since millions have the same imaginary friend, it's a religion.

16. Profound thought, man.

17. Reminds me of those childhood movies where you :cry: and :wave: him goodbye.. Start buying mad dank and get ready for an epic session. :smoke:

18. I have moved 11 times in the past 7 years.

Be happy for your friend. Any place is better than Ohio, even where Twilight was set.

19. dude go to seattle with him, get a MMJ card ???? if u been best friends since 4th grade im guessing you're close with his family too, try it?

20. I read the title and was like "hey op's out of jail"