Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bummed as fuck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys, just wanted to write and tell you guys a little story. So today I was supposed to get a check in the mail, enough to pay all my overdue bills, and then some. Anyway, today was the day! And I checked my mail and sadly it wasn't in =( I had plans to pay off all the bill collectors, buy an oz, mflb, buy my wife a new laptop (she desperately needs one) and put some away for savings.

I probably seem impatient, but take in mind, I've been waiting for quite a while on this money :p

Sorry this is off topic, but I had to rant about it.

But I know tomorrow i'm grabbing that check, buying an oz and gonna roll my first blunt :O

PS. No we're not getting welfare checks and spending it on marijuana. the check is for a big item we sold.

2. Fucking nice dude, id be pumped too WIN!

3. To win what?

4. he is saying WIN! to the situation

5. I apologize for not being as smart as you.

6. What did you sell?

7. #7 420birdy, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012

His anus.

Imature pointless posts are not appreciated, or tolerated ...
    ~YODA

8. A grand piano.

9. yeah, those go for a good amount of cash.
    more than 15 grand?

10. All I wanted was to rant a little which seems to happen on grasscity from time to time, but I'm not looking for criticism, or for people to come here and bash me. So if you're going to post garbage, don't bother posting.

11. No not more than 15, My wife had it for a few years, but we still got a good amount for it.

12. Don't worry, YODA has your back.

I know how it feels to be expecting something and then not get it. It really sucks lol. But the day you do finally get it.. it makes it that much sweeter.

13. LOL @ this thread.

14. Well things didn't turn out so bad, i texted my dealer and said I couldn't pick up my oz today, so he said he'll give me a free 40 bag :p

And if my money comes tomorrow the smoke will be much sweeter. Still bummed I couldn't pick up the mflb or wife's computer, but a free 40 is nothing to complain over =D

15. Haha even if it was a welfare check, I don't think it would even be enough to cover all of that anyway. Hope you don't regret selling the big item. Also OP is your wife expecting the laptop? or is it going to be a surprise type thing.

16. When did the mods start policing trolls?

17. Last week i ordered a Da buddha and got express shipping, 2 days. It took over a week. i know how it feels going to the post office excited to see if it is in, and it never seems to come.