Bullshit...wtf is paxil?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GodsVagina, Aug 13, 2009.

1. anxiety.... not fuckin depression? what is this shit I just got prescribed it. He kept bringing up Valium and I was jizzin every where in my pants and then he prescribes me this or busiprone but I was like fuck buspar and told him I read the side effects on the internet lmao...

so what is paxil?
    what CAN'T I mix it with?
    Recreational value?
    How the fuck do I get something good?
    ^ just call my doc and tell him it doesn't work or I heard about another drug?

He kept bringing up valium so maybe I'll tell him I did some research and it sounds like it'd be a better cure?

What are your guys' experiences? I just got it and am looking it up now. but your help would be great!

2. shit sounds REALLY gay... tremors? jolts? this shit sounds annoying.
    can I mix it with benzos, alcohol, weed, blow?
    I'ma pop two valiums now I'll take that shit tomorrow.

3. no its basically the alternative to things like valium to prevent abuse and addiction. no value what so ever neither that or the buspar

4. do NOT suggest to your doctor another pharm.....just say it's not working very well, it makes you feel sick......he'll switch it up

5. Had an ex-gf on Paxil, one glass of wine and she became a horny tigress...too bad she had herpes.

6. that sucks she probably ruined your life huh

7. My doctor tried to do the same thing. First she said paxil and I said no, then she perscribed me buspar. I didn't want to straight up ask if it was a benzo so I gotta tell her next visist I did "research" and found some things I'd like to try and that buspar isn't working what so ever.

8. made me lol

9. paxil is terible

its one of the worst drugs

bring an ad from a magazine forxanax/valium and say a friend takes it and it works great for him

10. That doesn't scream "doctor shopping" or anything... (I hate doctor shoppers).

What a bad idea. As SWISHER said do not ask for another drug by name.

11. No, fortunately I never hit it all the way with her...thank GOD. Found out the hard way too, getting hot and heavy and was getting ready to go down there, and she stopped me...

It was a downer.

Paxil is strange stuff, even for an SSRI.

12. you're not supposed to drink alcohol when on it (or when on any antidepressant for that matter). thats really all i know, since my dads an alcoholic and drinks even when hes on meds.

13. Just say it makes you nautious, easiest thing to tell him and doesn't raise any suspicion because everyone's body reacts differently.

14. I take Paxil, it's a decent SSRI, and I mix it with weed/herbs/alcohol with no negatives - I may even get fucked up faster, I dunno cause I have no personal comparison. However, Paxil is definitely not a recreational drug. Using it as such is kind of disgraceful. Please don't use your doctor as your dealer. They're two different worlds, and you don't wanna mix them.

15. that's exactly wat he said... I dont even want to try this sht.
    Can I mix it with blow, alcohol, or benzos?

I want to try it today but am gettin some snow and some beer in a couple hourse... and I want some valium after that.

16. wait, so do you have a constant source of valium or not? i'm perplexed. anyway, if you dont like paxil and want some hlep with valium just send me a pm.

17. what??

18. No but it'll make you really fucking content with life for about 6 hours.

19. What a smart fellow you are.