Bulletstorm

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Kevfent, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Played this last year, and it ended up being the most fun I've ever had in a video game. Everything about it is perfect: the story is great, the dialogue is hilariously profane, and the gameplay is phenomenal. Kicking enemies into environmental hazards never, ever gets old. The visuals are incredibly beautiful and the score is simply epic. Here's the main theme:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqfB9OcKC_w]Bulletstorm Soundtrack - Main Theme - YouTube[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqfB9OcKC_w"][/ame]

My plan is to wait for Summer, take a tolerance break (at least a week) and then go through the entire 6 hour campaign in one sitting, completely stoned. Seriously, if you love video games, buy this one. You won't regret it.

2. I'm just gonna bump this. I never was interested in this game but I was looking at it today and basically thought "the scenery looks nice... fuck it I'll get it"

It's pretty fun. All the skill shots and getting points to spend is cool. I kinda wish there were more things to upgrade on a gun though.

It's only $20 now and seems well worth it.

3. I've always considered getting this game but never actually bought it.

I might go out tomorrow to buy it

4. #4 Mogwai, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    [quote name='"airjordan420"']I've always considered getting this game but never actually bought it.

I might go out tomorrow to buy it[/quote]

It's $20 on Xbox games on demand. You might find it used for cheaper but I doubt you'll get it new for any less.

I feel sketchy though because I didn't know EA was at all involved until after I bought it. If I had known, I wouldn't have. But I did, so fuck it. If you buy it used you have to buy one of those online passes for $10 to go online. And sometimes when you buy EA games new at $20 it will come with a password but when you use it it will say it's expired, and calling EA gets you nowhere because they're shitty people who don't care about customers. So maybe downloading it is the best bet? (for Xbox, anyway. Not sure if you can dl it on ps3)

I hate buying digital copies of games... but I pretty much have to because my disc tray is fucked up and rarely works =(