Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bullet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InSaiyan, Jun 17, 2010.

1. I made something called a "bullet". That's what it's called around where I live but I think its a one hitter. It's 2 sockets from a tool box put together. Does this mean I actually only take 1 hit and clear the thing or do I keep going until it's resin? Sorry I'm a nooooob.

Also, I have gotten high off it before so it's not like I don't know how to use it.

2. I have no idea what that is...:confused: If theres not a lot of weed in it, then I guess just clear it? I dont know, just take as big of a hit as you want

3. first of all id buy an actual piece instead of using that.

but pretty much your meant to pack it to just get one hit...but more times than not theres gonna be more bud. so just hit it until you know its cash.

but really, splurge on a 5 dollar one hitter

4. No, That is not what people consider a one-hooter or hitter.

A one hitter is a pipe that is specifically meant to pack a hoot. ( Small cigerette size )

But you can let the bowl rez up. I would toss a screen inside your pipe that what I smoked out of when I was a teenager. Haha

5. if i understand the question right i would say yes hit it until its all gone. i might not have a good mental image of what it looks like but sockets have pretty huge spaces in them so if you empty it after one hit youre probably throwing away lots of good stuff

6. Ok thank you. How would I go about putting a screen inside?

7. One hitters are kind of annoying if you ask me, but just make a bowl. Water bottle, tin foil, etc.

You just gotta not put to much effort in your homemade pieces for real success (at least not for me)

Every time I try to make something awesome it fails :rolleyes:

8. Bullets are pretty gnarley nice work.